Jinho (Pentagon)[REQUESTED]

Request by:     midnightangelxo 💕

____________________
(All the a/n parentheses in this book are about my 18 soon to be 19y/o ass' REACTION reading this sh*t, what I wrote when I was 16 y/o)

Maeri's (aka: your) POV':

*alarm clock*
7:00 PM

"Hmmm why do we have to go to school?" I ask myself and yawned.

(A/N I keep asking myself this question till today)

I woke up, got ready and went to the bus stop. When the bus arrived, I greeted and bowed to the driver. Then sat down near the window. I'm not feeling really good these days, because I have a crush on someone, Jinho, the cutest boy in our school and I don't even know if he likes me too. Even if we are "friends". I'm in the friendzone yikes.

"Good morning Maeri!" A familiar voice said

It was Jinho. When I looked at him he smiled at me. AWW CUTE.

"Are you okay? You're pale! You forgot to eat breakfast this morning didn't you?" He asked worried.

"But I'm fine don't worry." I tried to convince him with a smile but he wasn't.

The bus stoped in front of our school, Jinho grabbed my wrist and we both went out of it.

"Let me buy you something." He suggested.

"No, it's okay, you don't hav-" He didn't let me finish.

"I wasn't asking." He giggled

"If you insist." Actually I was hungry and now I'm so happy because he's caring about me. But it's Jinho, he's like that to everyone.

I sat on a table in the school's cafeteria waiting for him to come back. He brought me coffee and a sandwich.

"Eat now, Maeri!" He said as he sat in front of me.

He stared at me and I felt kinda weird.

''You're so cute." He said and I started blushing, my heart I can't.

"Maeri can I.. tell you something?" He looked down and was playing with his fingers.

I nodded.

"I.." He looked at me seriously "I like you, Maeri, I liked you since the first day of school, when we met, actually I don't know I think I love you, and.. wanted to know if we could, probably hang out? Please like me back." He blusked and smiled unsure about what he's saying.

"What? You must be kidding me! You..You like me?" I screamed and my eyes were wide.

"Shhh Maeri don't yell!" He whispered and giggled.

"I'm sorry! You like me? I do too! Actually I was scared and couldn't confess I thought you didn't like me back. And, yes let's hang out." I blushed

"Tonight, I'll pick you up at 8PM."

/Skip School/

I went back home, got ready and didn't wait for Jinho. He was in the living room with my parents. I went downstairs and everyone was looking at me.

"Take care of her son." My dad said.

"I will. We're going now." He bowed, held your hand, and you both got out of the house.

"You look gorgeous" He said

I blushed so hard and smiled widely realizing that we're still holding hands.

"You have a car?"

"No it's my mom's." He laughed

"So where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise"

_______

He took me to karaoke! I love singing YAAAAAAAS.

He went on stage to sing the first song.
"This song is for you, Maeri." He said before starting.

I was amazed by his beautiful voice, and high notes, what a talented young man, is he human? He's so perfect.

He played with my hair and said that it's so soft and smells like coconut. *lmao*
We sang and danced the whole night together, I felt like in High School Musical.

 (A/N: I'VE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AM. I JUST DON'T BELONG HERE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. sorry) (18y/o a/n: WE MIGHT FIND OUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD SOMEDAY. BUT AT LEAST FOR NOW, I GOTTA GO MY OWN WAAAY)

"It was fun tonight." I said in front of my house.

"It was!" He said smiling.

I smiled too.

"Maeri?"

"Jinho?"

"Can I ask you something?" He asked

''You're already asking me!" I giggled

He laughed and fixed my hair gently.

"Maeri, would you be my girlfriend? " He held your hands

''Yes!" I jumped and hugged him.Omg I'm so crazy. (A/N: Crazy in love! Sorry again) (a/n no biss stfu)

He pulled me closer to him and he kissed me. I just had my first kiss, with Jinho, my crush. I felt butterflies in  my stomach. That's the best day in my entire life. ❤

(A/n that was so bad)

________

I hope you like it 😭😭
You can do another requests whenever you want.

Vote and comment. Love you❤