Shinwon(Pentagon) [REQUESTED]

Requested by: yunyxc 💕

___________
(All the a/n parentheses in this book are about my 18 soon to be 19y/o ass' REACTION reading this sh*t, what I wrote when I was 16 y/o)

You were laying on your locker not feeling well.

Your POV

It almost valentine's day, I hate this month to be honest. People are getting those candies, chocolate and roses No one really loves me.. I'm not even that pretty! That's what they said right?... And I can't even trust  anyone... because of what happened one years ago. I won't find the perfect one, I don't think so.. Even if I thought he was the one..

Flash back

Today is the day, I'm gonna finally see my boyfriend after spending 3 months in London, I'm very excited! He was kinda weird with me lately, but still, I miss him so much. I'm gonna see him at school.

When I went to the school's garden when I saw Hongseok, my boyfriend, kissing our school's queenka Mina.

I couldn't say anything, I just started crying. So that why you were treating me like this.

I tried to call him as loud as possible
"YANG HONGSEOK!"
He turned around with that girl and they started laughing.

"Hey, Yunxin I told you you shouldn't be in a relationship with him. He deserves much better." Said Mina with her annoying bitchy voice

"YAH! You're ugly when you cry Yunxin go away." He said with an emotionless tone.

I can't stop crying, he cheated on me.
I know why my friend wanted me to be careful and not trust him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Those memories made me feel so bad. I'm gonna cry. 
Hongseok came in front of me.

"Hey, babe."
I was shocked, how can he call me that.
"Let me go." I tried to go but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"I SAID LET ME GO." I yelled, everyone were looking at us.

And unfortunately, everyone knows about the story because we were the  "popular couple", cause he's the hottest guy in our school. He was, I don't wanna say that now.

"Let her go, dude." A deep voice said.

I turned around and saw the cute guy who sits next to me in maths. What's his name again? Shinwon?

"And who do you think you are?" Hongseok asked and then laughed.

"Her what?"

What? My.. Valentine? I felt my cheeks getting hot and eyes burning.
I pulled out of his hand and ran to the rooftop.

I started crying my eyes out. I'm not feeling good and this story is irritating.

I felt a presence here. I lifted my head up and it was Shinwon.

"Go away Shinwon please." I cried

"Why?"

"I don't want anyone to see me crying." I said and hides my face with my hands.

"But Yunxin-ah I think that you're really beautiful when you cry."

I looked at him and he smiled.

"How am I supposed to believe you?" I asked

He gave me a tissue.
I took it.

"I never lie. I'm always honest with people." (A/n that's what all liars say)

"How did you know I was here anyways?" I asked him.

"You come here when you're upset." He said quickly

"Well..." I giggled

"You're cuter when you smile too. Please smile more. "He said with his beautiful voice.

What's happening to me? My heart...

I saw him hiding something behind him, and as a curious person, I couldn't not ask.

"What do you have there?"

"Nothing" His eyes widened in shock, which made it more obvious that he was hiding something.

There was an awkward silence for few seconds, then he decided to break it.

"Yunxin.. Take this" He said

I looked at him, he handed me red roses and a card. I took them and smiled at him.

"Don't read the card now, but I just wanted to ask you, if you would be my valentine?" He blushed and smiled shyly at me.

Should I say yes? Should I really trust him? What if he's like Hongseok? My friend said that Shinwon is a gentleman and he's kind and honest.

"Am I gonna regret this?" I asked

''No! I promise I won't hurt your feelings. I like you." He looked away as his face became more red.

"Okay then" I giggled

~~~~~~~

I went home after school, I put the roses in vase and place it on my desk, and remembered that card that Shinwon gave me at the rooftop.

I sat on my bed and started reading.

"Yunxin, I'm sure you didn't notice! Maybe you did. I don't know. Anyways... I like you so much, please love me back! I always can't stop looking at your beautiful face when we have the same class.. I sometimes see you sad, and I wanna change this sad expression to a happiness. I can make you happy. I promise I will treat you like a princess, and love you more than everything. Actually, you're already one. "

''Ah, this boy" I giggled and lay on my bed.

"I hope you will."

________
I hope you like it 😭😭😭

I LOVE OUR SF9 FANDOM NAME, FANTASY

AND CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR PENTAGON FANDOM NAME!

AND THE "PRETTY PRETTY" MUSIC VIDEO WILL BE OUT TOMORROW YAAAAAAAS OMG I'M SO EXCITED

(Saturday 21/01/2017)