Special (1 YEAR WITH NCT U)

One year ago, like today, April 8th 2016, my favorite song in the history of music, "the 7th sense", was released, I knew NCT few months before their debut, and I immediately fell in love with them! I'm a character in this imagine, also one of my best friends, 17TEENTEEN , her bias is Ten 😏 hope you enjoy it! ❤

_________________

Your POV(Jen)

I settled down on the couch, my eyes fixed on the TV, I've decided to re-watch my favorite movie, The Maze Runner with the boys. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and some of them went to open it. I heard a loud laughter.

"Hey I cannot watch a movie with you now, I have some work to do." My best friend, Lydia (A/N: I'm here lol) , said to the boys. Just came back home from work, she took her shoes off and the foreign swaggers ran over her asking her if she wanted a movie night.

(AN: When the sentences/words are written like this it means that they're speaking English)

We actually spend the nights watching TV shows, movies or having a kpop m/v marathon.

"Taeyong, look she's gonna fangirling in one, two, th-" I whispered to Taeyong.

"AAAAAAAAH DYLAN O'BRIEN" She shouted and jumped on the couch next to me and TY.

We bursts out in laughter.

"Well I guess I have time to watch this, I'm gonna work later" She smiled at us.

"Sure" Taeyong smiled.

Me and Lyds, work at SM entertainment, we moved to Korea 10 months ago, we got really close to NCT members and we had to move in with them because their dorm is huge, it's close to the building, and safe. We can go outside without getting noticed. It's been already 3 months that we live here and it's really fun.

"Jen, can I talk to you later?" Ten suddenly asked. I looked at him and nodded my head. I saw Lydia curving her lips up. She and Taeyong knows that I kinda like Ten, well honestly I like him a lot. Is it love? I think I love him ? Do I love him?

"Oh my god that's sad, Alby and Minho aren't back yet from the maze..." Jaehyun sighed. He was sitting next to Taeyong, then got up and sat next to Lydia.

"Yeah... But just watch the movie you'll see what will happen" Lydia flashes a smile at Jaehyun, so he did. I could see Taeyong's eyes on them.
He was kinda... jealous? He likes her? Or is it Jaehyun?

After half an hour, we were still watching TV, but it was just me, Taeyong and Ten actually, the others were on the floor and laughing at Taeil.

"Hey not funny! You stop laugh...me" He pouted.