Chapter 4 (Jealousy)

I passed by Liam in the hallway, and he was talking to someone on the phone. I was tempted just to keep walking and not talk to him at all for the rest of the day, but then it came to me. He has no reason to be ignored. He doesn't know that he'll end up with me and we'll be happy. Well, up until the night that I caught him cheating on me. I closed my eyes trying not to let anyone see that I was about to cry, then made my way over to my locker, before breaking down.

I was startled when someone came up behind me and held me from behind. I turned around and realized it was a guy with black haired put up into a quiff, and dark mysterious eyes. He was super attractive, but the only thing going across my mind was 'why!'. I turned around and looked at him. His eyes where a dark mysterious brown, but still looked as dreamy as ever. I've never seen this man before in my life. He smirked, making me slightly blush for some reason. Once I got ahold of myself, I spoke up.

"So, what might your name be?" I asked. He slightly laughed with a half smile playing on his lips.

"The question is, what's your name, gorgeous?" I slightly laughed while looking down at the ground trying to hide the fact that I was blushing like crazy.

"It's Amelia!" I finally answered with my cheeks slowly going back to they're natural color. He smiled, then looked down into my eyes. At that moment I felt like we where the only two in the school. Heck I don't even know his name, but strangely I'm fine with it. "Your good at this" I smirked. He sent me a confused smile, then I explained. "You already got me crushing on you!" I laughed out. He smiled, reviling his perfect white teeth. For once these past few days, I didn't care about Liam and our problems. All I cared about was this moment. He leaned down closer, so his lips where about an inch away from mine. He leaned down a little more, and I finally got ahold of myself and spoke. "I don't even know your name.." I whispered. His eyes widened, then he pulled back.

"Do you have too?" I licked my lips, then bit my lip, while nodding. He sighed and tried to continue, but once he opened his mouth the bell rang throughout the school. Crap!.

"I gotta get to my classes.." I trailed off, then reached into my locker and grabbed my books. I was about to walk away, but as I tried I felt my mystery mans hand on my arm, keeping me with him.

"It's Zayn!" He said with a smile slipping into his perfect pink lips. I smiled as I made my way towards my next class. Zayn, I think you may have just made my day..

+

"Who was that?" Liam asked getting a bit angry. He must've seen Zayn and I earlier at school. Well now Liam's trying to question me about it. I shook my head, saying in didn't know who it was, cause I didn't want Liam to get mad when I told him I really didn't even know him much. I kicked a stone with my black converse as Liam And I both walked home. It was nearly dark and I didn't want to be walking home alone so I ended up talking to him. It's obvious I can't last very long without Liam with me. "You didn't know him?" Liam asked as he looked forward at the hot pink and light purple sunset. I nodded. Well it's not really a lie, cause I don't know much about him. Honestly only thing I know about him was his name. Zayn. There was something in Liam's eyes, that made me a bit worried. Wait, is he jealous?.

"Are you jealous, Liam?" His jaw tightened, and I knew he was at that moment. "You are! You are!" I added with a slight laugh.

"I am not!" He added quickly; a little too quickly. Now it's totally obvious. "I-I just wanted to make sure you where okay.. You never know what kind've weirdos there are in our school" Liam added as he rolled his eyes. "Just the fact that you'd think I'd be jealous. It's just crazy.." Liam laughed. Sure, Liam.

The next thing I knew was Liam and I where sitting on the soft lush green grass in front of Liam's house. It was practically pitch black outside, making the stars the only lights we had; well except the streetlight way down the road. Neither of us have spoken in the last few minutes, cause we where just taking in the beautiful stars lighting up the sky. After a few more minutes, Liam turned to me. "Ya' know, I think I wanna be a singer, but I know...that's never gonna happen. It was a stupid thing to even think about.." He trailed off.

I'm happy he just said that, cause I remember how long it took for me be cheer him up after he didn't make it the time he auditioned. But of course, he hasn't auditioned yet. That's a bit strange to think about. I know he has the talent, but I also know that if he makes it this time, it could change everything.

"You never know, Li.. Stuff could change!" He gave me a skeptical look, then laid down onto his back. I slowly did the same, then I added. "You have talent, Liam!.. But if you do want to do something with that talent..." I paused. I could totally change both of our futures with these words. Is it worth it? No, well it kinda is.. "I'd wait until your at least almost seventeen!" I added while leaning on my elbow looking down at his face. He smiled, then pulled me down next to him on the grass.

"Thanks, love.. We'll see what happens" he gently added while running his fingers through my hair. "We'll see what happens.." He whispered under his breath.

Oh I hope I didn't change something...

_____________________________

Oh my gosh, Zayn's there! And he likes Amelia! What do you guys thinks gonna happen?!

In this story stuffs a little different, like I'm kinda messing around with some stuff, like the age Liam auditioned for Xfactor and that Zayn's going to his school 😂 anyways, I'm still debating if I should bring the other boys in.. I was just in the mood for Zayn to be in the story! ☺️

Anyways how was it?!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I UPDATED TWO STORIES IN ONE DAY!! WOOOO!😂

Okay, so I'm debating if I should keep writing this story constantly, or just randomly.. What do you guys think? Is it a good story? Cause I've been procrastinating when it comes to this story, but now that I wrote it again, it really wasn't that bad! I write this all in two hours! Which is SUPER rare for me! So Im debating if I should make this a longer story or just a shorter story..

What do you guys think?!

Wel I'm gonna go work on my other story Mine! :)

Byeeeeee guys!

~BrIaNnA xxx