Love is Strange

(CLAIRE'S P.O.V)

(WEEKS AFTER THE KISS AND BACK ON THE ROAD AFTER A FEW OTHER CONCERTS)

I sit up out of my bed and find the boys playing Call of Duty Black Ops 3. I plop down in between them.

"I'm bored now." say Ty as he hands me his remote. I give Josh a devious grin. We play for a few hours he lost all of the games and still insisted upon him beating me so I let him win once.

"Yes! I'm the winner!" Josh screamed.

"Well no you didn't I let you win there Josh." I say while laughing at his "victory" dance. I laugh my ass off as he finishes his what I like to call "dork dance".

"Josh you are a dork." I say in between giggles.

"I'm not a dork." he whines.

"Pfft! Yea okay." I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"Do that again, I dare you." he says with a shit-eating grin on his face. I stick my tongue out again and I feel lips meet mine. Our lips move in sync for a few minutes and we pull away with our faces red like cherries.

"Wow umm, I'm gonna go into my bunk now." I say awkwardly walking towards my bunk and climbing inside. I sit there for a little bit then I get up and find the boys watching a movie.

"Hey, guys want to go somewhere?" I ask.

"Yea! let's go!" Josh says. We are at a crosswalk and the boys look ridiculous so I open Instagram.

@clairetheroadie: These weirdos! I love them! Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph!

I post it with a big smile on my face. Josh looks over my shoulder and starts to laugh his ass off. Tyler checks his Instagram and continues to laugh as the comments start flooding in.

"Awww the boys are so adorable!"

"Come to Austin, Texas!"

"LOL TY AND JOSH LOOK FAB!"

I laugh at that last one. We end up just going to Taco Bell. Some fans are there so they take so pictures and some videos. We go back to the bus and watch a couple of movies. Josh and I are alone at last when Tyler and Jenna go to sleep.

"Hey hottie." Josh whispers.

"Hi." I whisper back. Then I feel his lips press against mine.