Ezra

"I'm going to go check on Ezra, the medic droid said he woke up." Hera told Sabine as they walked into the base together.

"He woke up." She said dumbfounded.

"Yes."

"Ummm."

"Just come on Sabine, the medic droid said something was wrong."

"What?"

"I don't kn-" She started but Sabine had already dashed off to the medic bay.

"Teenagers." She muttered and followed Sabine to the medic bay.

-/-/-

The effects of the drug began to wear off and Ezra woke up.

"What is the point of life?" Ezra asked the medic droid, for some reason this was puzzling him.

"I don't care what you do with your life, so it doesn't matter to me what the point is." The medic droid responded.

"Ok..." He said and noticed a girl in armor run into the medic bay.

"Ezra you're ok." She said relieved and pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks?" He asked, confused. "I'm sorry but do I know you."

With those seven words her whole world came crashing down, she though she finally let him go.

But she wasn't expecting this.

Hera came in panting after Sabine.

"Sabine?" She asked.

Sabine tried not to cry.

"I'll be right back." She said, fighting tears and running out of the medic bay.

"Ezra I'm so glad you are awake." Hera said, walking up.

"Thanks, I guess, but I don't know who you are or anyone is for that matter, my head is all fuzzy." He told the green twi'lek lady. "And is that girl ok?"

She tried to smile. "She's fine. It's ok." She told him.

He smiled back.

"Why did this happen?" She whispered to the medic droid.

"It's not the Empire if that's what you are thinking, it is purely cause of the accident and maybe a mental element, maybe he doesn't want to remember so he didn't. I don't know I'm not programmed for human feelings." The droid sassed.

Her eyes were watering as she talked to Ezra.

"My name is Hera Syndulla and it's nice to meet you." She said and put out her hand.

Ezra shook it. "My name is Ezra Bridger it's nice to meet you too, do you know where I am? This droid isn't giving me much information." He shot a look at the medic droid.

"You are in the medic bay in the rebellion base on Yavin 4." She told him.

"The droid said something about a rebellion against the Empire, what is that?" He asked.

Hera looked at the droid as if for confirmation.

"Go ahead and try and jog his memory, that sometimes works." The droid told her.

Hera began to try and explain the war that they were fighting to a boy, who no longer remembered any of it.

-/-/-

Sabine opened up the door to her room on the Ghost and sat on her bed, and covered her face with her hands.

She cried for Kanan, Zeb, all they lost on Scarif and Ezra, most of all Ezra.

She let it all out.

-/-/-

Eights and his crew walked by the Ghost on their way back from their ship.

"Do you hear that?" Mouse asked them.

They heard sobs come from the Ghost.

"I hear it too." Circuits said.

"I'll go check it out." Mouse said and started walking that way.

"Let me." Eights told him and Vent held him back.

Mouse pouted.

"Fine." He reluctantly agreed.

Eights walked over to the Ghost and up the open ramp.

"Hera? Sabine? Chopper?!" He asked as he walked though the Ghost.

Sabine heard him and pulled the covers over her head.

He leaned against a wall for a second, but accidentally hit a button. The door to the room opened and he fell in.

"This place smells of dirty socks and death." He muttered getting off the floor of the bedroom.

He dusted himself off and looked around at all the dust that had accumulated and the two bunks, sheets throw about but it looked as if no one had slept in them for a while. Eights walked out of the room.

"Anyone here?" He asked the empty hallway.

Sabine hide deeper in her covers.

"Anyone need help?"

She backed up against the wall and hit one of her guns off the table with the vibration.

Eights heard the sound and went over to Sabine's bedroom door. He knocked on the door.

"Just come in." Sabine said, getting out from under her covers and sitting up.

"Sabine?" He asked, opening the door.

"Hey Eights."

"You ok?"

"More or less."

"Do you mind?" He asked her and gestured to the space on the bed beside her.

"Not at all."

He sat down next to her. "Sabine what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"I heard you."

"It's just..." She trailed off.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want too."

"It's fine it's just I've lost so much of my family lately with Zeb and Kanan gone and Ezra lost his memory I feel as if my life is falling apart." She said and wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"You always have me and my crew, we're here for you." He said and was surprised when Sabine leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Thanks Eights." She said.

"Anytime Sabine." He said and they sat there in silence enjoying each other's company.