Dreams

"Hey Sabine." Ezra told her, he was sitting cross legged on the white floor.

"Where am I?" She asked him, looking around, they were in a small white room, the only color other than white was from Ezra.

"The mind." He responded and got up and walked towards her.

"How?" She asked him.

"Something I learned back along, it helps you keep in touch with people you love." He said getting up.

"Your arm, your face, your eyes?" She asked confused, seeing him in one piece with no scars.

"Hey this is the mind you can do anything you want, that medical arm gets annoying, and not seeing your beautiful face would make me sad." He said, smiling. "Let me fix you up."

In a flash Sabine was clean and her hair wasn't covered in dust and dirt.

"I didn't know I was that dirty." She said and laughed.

"Times flies when you are in constant danger." Ezra said and a small couch, one that looked like the one on the Ghost appeared. "Want a seat?"

"Sure." She said, amazed and they both sat down and she leaned against him on the couch. "Why can't this be real?"

"Choices, life." He answered and ran his hand though her hair.

"Yeah." She agreed. "Where you serious back in Thrawn's command center?"

"Yeah I was or whatever I was back there was, but that isn't me Sabine, it never was." He answered.

"I always knew that." She said and closed her eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to get us some snacks." She answered and a blueberry smoothie with two straws appeared.

He smiled and took a sip. "Pretty good."

"Yes I did it." She said and took a sip as well.

"Good job Sabine." He told her and she smiled.

"Why can't you come back?" She asked him, wanting answers.

"I want to come back, Sabine I do but it's just..." He trailed off.

"Kanan." She answered and he nodded. "But he's alive, he was in the room."

"Whatever was in that room, it might be Kanan his force signature seemed correct but something was in my head telling me otherwise." He told her. "I don't know what that voice was."

She sighed and leaned against him again. "Yeah, do you think we can do this again?"

"Well, judged by my train of thought I won't remember soon, actually right now I'm being operated on and I'm knocked out." He told her.

"So this is it." She said, tears starting to come out.

"Don't cry Sabine." He told her, holding her close. "We will be together one day I promise."

She wrapped her arms around him and held tight, she never wanted to let him go again.