Escape

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Thrawn's boots hit the ground as he paced back and fourth, back and fourth across the floor.

She should of known by now. He thought angrily. She should of told me.

He had a feeling she knew what he wanted to know but wasn't telling him.

Why?

He answered his own question.

Because the rebels are good at recruiting people like her.

"Make the jump." He snapped at the captain, marching over to the bridge.

Maybe enslaving a planet will make me feel better. He thought as the dark black of space was replaced with a blue ray, taking them to Lothal.

---

Sabine gasped as she saw 50+ people walk up to the Ghost.

Boy Jessica can rally the people. Sabine thought, and got up.

"Eights guard the cockpit with your life, Hera will kill us all if someone wreaks it." She warned Eights and walked back to help the new people on.

She climbed off the ship noticing on her way out Cece and a probe droid joined the squad in the common room, she waved briefly and walked into Lothal's grasses.

"Hey Jessica." Sabine said, as Jessica walked up to the ship.

"Is this enough people?" She asked, hoping she did a good job.

"It's more than enough." She told her and smiled.

She had to raise her voice so everyone could hear.

"THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING, JUST FIND SOMEWHERE TO SIT ON THE SHIP AND PLEASE DON'T BREAK ANYTHING." She yelled and people nodded as she spoke. "WE WILL REACH OUR DESTINATION SOON JUST BE PATIENT."

Jessica and Sabine stood by the sides of the ramp and helped everyone on.

There were people and ages of all sizes, ages and colors.

A little boy with a girl that looked 11 walked on.

A family of 5 piled on.

A few more twi'leks walked on.

An old man with a cane and a missing arm walked on.

Some kids that looked 14 were fighting as they got on.

A figure in a cloak got on.

They walked by and piled into the Ghost.

"After you." Sabine told Jessica she smiled and got on the ship.

Sabine got on after Jessica and closed the ramp behind and had to push her way back to the cockpit.

She sighed and sat back down next to Eights who was eyeing the door hoping no one would come in.

"Survived." She said, happily and started up the ship.

A few kids let out screams.

"WE ARE JUST STARTING UP THE SHIP." Sabine heard Ahsoka yell from somewhere back there and she heard Chopper beeping curses at young kids who were eager to learn, she was slightly disturbed when he heard him beeping about some shrine.

She closed the door, not wanting to deal with that now and they flew off the surface.

"Sabine we have about 3 massive ships about to jump out of hyperspace." Eights said, worried.

"Time to go then." She said and they pulled out if the atmosphere.

They heard gasps and a few muffled screams as they saw the star destroyers jump out of hyperspace.

Just before they jumped Sabine picked out Thrawn's star destroyer and her heart lurched.

Ezra.

---

He felt a familiar presence but, it disappeared so fast he thought it was a ghost, a trick of the mind.

Sabine.

He thought but something in the back of his head told him to push it back.

So he pushed back the face of a girl he once knew and prepared to make a planet suffer.

Without knowing this was his home.