Torn apart

Delilahs POV  

"oh my god, Adrian is lucky that he made it to the hospital. please be careful I love you too."  All I could think about was Damian, what if he gets himself shot. Adrian couldn't even protect himself whats Damian going to do! God Sarina! My mind is toggling between whether I should tell Sarina or not. I don't want to worry anyone, but I don't want them clueless either. I need to tell Sarina, "Sar come here" I yelled, and Sarina ran in "what's up to de?" How should I put this? " I just wanted to let you know that Adrian may have got hurt..but before you bombard me with questions, I only know that he got shot in the shoulder. But he's alive, though."  She looked worried and like she had a broken heart as tears ran down her face. She grabbed her phone and called Adrian over and over again. After the tenth call, I think its Xavier answers his phone. I've never seen Sarina so mad since I've met her.

Sarina's POV
"What makes you think that I shouldn't know why he is in the hospital right now?!" Xavier sighed "Both me and Adrian didn't want you to worry about it, he's fine now so don't worry about it okay?" What does he mean don't worry about it "What happened, Xavier!" He sighed again " We were attacked again, and I was under serious fire, and he saved my life. That bullet was meant for me. Sarina...? Hello...?" I was stunned I didn't know what to think " yes I'm here . . . Uh, can I talk to him . . . please?"

I just wanted to hear his voice. "Hey, Sarina... I'm okay I promise." His voice sounded a little raspy " how are you holding up?" He flat out told me "I'm not going to lie, it hurt's like hell" Then I think the drugs kicked in because he instantly said, "but not anymore, did you know morphine is one hell of a drug?" I laughed "Adrian I'll be on the next plane there okay?!" His tone got more serious than before. " No Sar it's not safe right now stay safe where you are." He doesn't want to see me? " so you don't want me to come to see you?" He sighed " it's not that I don't, I just rather you be safe. Wait till it calms down a bit. Xavier has to go out there soon with Liliana, maybe I'll go with him, but for now, it's just better like this okay?" I'm silent "okay..." he sounds troubled about this situation. Then I  heard the doctor say "Adrian give me the phone it's time to hang up" then I could hear Adrian's arguing with the doctor, then I heard Xavier say "Adrian give the Man the god damn phone!" And then Adrian is saying " can you let me say bye!! Damn it! Bye babe love you-u! There you happy assholes." And he hung up. I laugh my ass off I guess he's right morphine must be one hell of a drug.

I better get to sleep it's like 5 in the morning.
I have things I need to do tomorrow. But before I go to sleep, I check on Nova because she decided to stay there. "Hey nova, how is everything there." She sounded fine " oh a little hectic, but no one got to badly injured on our side. But. Adria-" she was hesitant " I know well I wanted to make sure you're okay," she tells me who attacked and everything " it wasn't the unseen though, it had to be someone who knew both sides. I'm not saying it was a viper or anything, but they do know a lot about our shit though. We don't attack our own." That was a bit puzzling, " but Adrian got shot... but the bullet was meant for Xavier "she mentioned " something about this seems off still. "Yeah, I guess. I got to go, and go to sleep Adrian's going to be okay" I hope so " okay ... fine I know. Bye" I hung up and tried to sleep.

Adrian's POV
The next morning I call her it's like  7:00 in the morning. " morning beautiful" I hear her laugh "hey-y " we both chuckle " so what are you up to? " she sounded better than yesterday " I'm fine.. are you okay?!" She went from being okay to extremely worried " babe I'm fine...stop worrying yourself. So Xavier plans to go there this weekend till Wednesday, and I'm going with him."  She sounded excited " I can't wait to see you! " then I heard the door, and the doctor who took my phone away came back in. " Adrian give me the phone now! " I laughed " No!.. fine can I at least say bye?!" He nodded " Sar the doctor who doesn't like me is making me hang up love you bye" she quickly replied, "love you bye." And she hung up. I give him the phone back... " so doc do you think I'll be able to go on a plane to Florida by Friday?" He nods "yes, but you will probably be needing a sling" I nod in agreement " Xavier comes in with Damian, "So can you come with us?"  I nod "wait why don't we bring Blake too?" They nod and call him " hey Blake want to come with us to see the girls?" He sounds like he just woke up " yeah sure k bye." Well, today's Wednesday? Right, it is almost there. I can't wait to see Sar and Liliana.

Xavier's POV
I'm going to get to see my baby and my baby momma this is perfect. "I miss her..."just two more days till Florida and three more till I get to know if I'm having a little princess or a mini-me... I also get to see my baby sis. What if she wants to come back or wants me to stay with her? I asked myself I'm not sure anymore because I can leave her or the gang. I'm going to be torn apart by the two.