Shut up already

Xavier's POV
I pack about a week's worth of clothes and I pick up the guys. I leave Nova and Carson in charge but honestly, I'm putting Nova in charge; Carson will probably just get high. I hope she can hold the fort till I come back. We head to the airport "Why are we here an hour and a half early?" Blake asked. "Ugh because knowing you guys you all have your guns on you, put them in the lock box now.." they all groan "We have weapons there! but it's only If we need them okay." We go through all of the procedures and wait at the gate we buy food and everything and then get in line to board.

I sit with Adrian while Blake sat next to Damian. After about two and a half hours on being on the plane, we go to leave to find a car waiting for us. "Are you guys Mr.Delapaz, Mr.Spencer, Mr.Quinn and Mr.Woods? " the driver asked he had a strong accent. We nodded and put our bags in the back and get in the car; he said his name was Lorenzo. " So how far is the hotel from here," Adrian asked. The driver said not long" we all practically have huge smiles on our faces except Blake he seemed nervous. Then the driver answered " about an hour if we're lucky" he seen our smiles disappear " I kid I kid, only 10 minutes more" we all were relieved, if we had to spend any more time with each other we would probably kill each other!

* after 10 minutes*

We practically jump out of the car, and we go to the hotel get checked in and see our girls.  They were in their rooms it was about one thirty, and we told them we're getting here at like five o'clock. We all know on the door, and in girly high pitch voices say "housekeeping!" Jade opened the door looked at us and closed the door. "wow isn't she a sweetheart! " Then we heard Sarina "Jade it's not polite to close the door in people's faces" and Sarina opened the door and ran to Adrian... "wow... like I'm invisible I'm just your only brother!" She stops hugging Adrian and runs over quickly hugs me. Then she told me "Liliana was asleep," but our commotion must have woke her up and I run straight to her.

Damian's POV
"Where is de?" I asked Sar "um she is in her room I think.?" I go I her room to see her unconscious in her Batman pajamas. I just lay next to her; she kinda woke up "DAMIAN!!" And she hugged me. Man, I missed this more than anything. I kissed her forehead " I guess you missed me then." She laughed and then sarcastically said "nope not one bit" I laughed "yeah okay, " I say rolling my eyes. As she kissed me on the cheek "of course, I missed you."

Adrian's POV
I've been waiting for what feels like forever for this. She hugged me and I never wanted to let go. God I want her to come back home already but I know she has to stay here... "Damn I missed you so much!" I tell her she said, " I missed you too, oh my god how's your shoulder?!" I laughed "it's fine, I promise." And she whispered "thanks for saving my brother" I smiled at her " I only did it because I knew that you'd pissed off at me if " she cut me off with a kiss. "

Blake's POV
"Jade... come on open the door please, " I said talking to the door " Blake I don't want to talk or anything so just go please!" I wasn't going to take that " jade, just open the door" I hear her groan "Ugh fine!" She opened the door and I pushed my self in. " what the hell do you want!" Why does she do that? " Jade... I really miss you." She wouldn't look me I the eyes as I said that, she said absolutely nothing. She made me practically beg "please just talk to me..." she looked up " Blake... it's not goi-" I cut her off "please don't just stand there telling me you gave up on us." She looked down gently lift her chin up making her look me in the eyes.

Jade's POV
I knew if I looked him in his eyes I would realize that I missed him... but I remembered the fact that our loyalties are in different places. He begged for me to go back with him. I go back to looking at the ground, he gently lifted my chin up making me look him in the eyes. My heart melted looking into his bright blue eyes. " I..I missed you too Blake," I say with tears beginning to run down my face. Then he cupped my face pulling me into a gentle kiss. He pulls away "jade.." I smile back to him "oh shut up and kiss me already!"