Stressed Out (Yurio x Otabek lemon)

"Okay Yuri, Training's over, see you next week" Yuri's coach Yakov said. 'Finally' Yuri thought to himself as he skated off the ice. He sat down on a bench,bending down to untie his skates,"Hey Yuri!" he heard a voice from his left that was coming closer. He looked up to see Mila, "What do you want?" Yuri said annoyed."Nothing, just want to know how's your relationship with Otabek" she replied while sitting next to him."That's none of your fucking business!" he yelled clenching his hands into fists."Fine, its just that i saw him when i was walking to the rink,he was waiting for you" Mila said smiling."What?!" Yuri said in complete shock,"Oops! i ruined the surprise" she continued. Yuri quickly changed into his sneakers and grabbed his bag.

      As he was speed walking to the exit, he saw a guy leaning against the wall checking his phone.It was Otabek, "Otabek!!!" Yuri  shouted while cupping his mouth with one hand and waving the other in the air. Otabek looked up from his phone and smirked,"Hey Yuri" he waved.Yuri was just a few feet away from him, he ran and gave him the biggest hug he has ever given anyone. They stared into each others eyes smiling,"Let's go you bastard" Yuri said before hugging him again.

      Once they got to Yuri's place,they hung their coats up and sat down on the couch.Yuri sat across from Otabek's lap and rested his head against his chest,wrapping his arms around him and let out a loud sigh."What's wrong?" Otabek said with a concerning voice. "Nothing, just stressed out over the constant training and...i missed being with you" Yuri replied as he nuzzled his head against his boyfriend's chest."Me too" he said while stroking his hair and kissing his forehead. Suddenly, Otabek came up with a idea to "ease" Yuri's stress."I got a idea, let's go to the bedroom" he said.

      Yuri got off Otabek's lap and walked to the bedroom with Otabek following him.They enter the bedroom then Otabek quickly closed and looked the door,he looked back at Yuri with a devious smirk on his face. His eyes full of lust and desire,he walked over to Yuri and placed his hand on his lover's lower back.They were standing by the bed with their bodies touching and faces inches from each other, Otabek took both of Yuri's hands and pinned him to the bed.Yuri squirmed under him trying to free himself from his grip but then gasped as Otabek was planting butterfly kisses all over his neck, jawline, and collarbone. 

      Things were so fast that Yuri wasn't able to process it,"Ngh...What the fuck are you doing?!" Yuri said trying to hide his moans.He hid his moans because he thought that it would make him weak and he hated being weak. Otabek bit on a special place on his neck accidentally finding his sweet spot,the urge to moan was growing but he wasn't going down without a fight. He growled, he wasn't letting Otabek take the best of him.

      Otabek eventually took off Yuri's clothing and his too making them both completely naked. Yuri was still frowning making him look like he didn't want to participate in sexual intercourse with him but Otabek knew that deep down inside that he wanted to fuck. Otabek started to kiss down Yuri's chest towards his member.Once he got to Yuri's member, he gripped it and started to pump it going slowly going faster as he continued. He still didn't budge but he was blushing a little and his breath started to become labored.

       Otabek decided to blow him to get the sounds he wanted,he licked Yuri's tip in a circular motion before licking up and down his shift. Yuri grinded his teeth together,he took him in completely making his dick disappear completely.Yuri let out a gasp while throwing his head back and raking his fingers though his hair."A-Ah....Fuck" he moaned with his eyes shut making Otabek smirk while pumping his member,"You like that?" he said."S-Shut up..." Yuri replied, Otabek continued deep throating him having his dick hit the back of his throat. Soon, Yuri's breathing become heavier and heavier as he was close to his climax."Shit...I'm going to cum" Yuri said in between breaths,"Then do it" Otabek replied as he continued to blow him.Yuri came, letting all the white liquid release into his lover's mouth.

   He swallowed it all and then crawled up on top of Yuri's body smashing his lips against his exploring every part of his mouth."Are you ready?" Otabek smirked as he cupped his cheek,"Yes shut up and put it in me" Yuri yelled getting impatient by the minute. Otabek then lifted his legs over his shoulders and thrusted into him,"A-Ah! Fucking hell!!!" Yuri said gripping the bed sheets trying to bare the pain."Are you OK?" Otabek replied,"Of course i fucking am,just start it already" he replied. Otabek started thrusting in and out of Yuri,each time he thrusted in he earned a moan from him.

      Yuri looked so innocent in front of him, with his eyes full of lust, face pink like a rose, and his mouth partly opened. Cawling his back,Yuri's moans grew louder the faster Otabek went.Bodies rubbing against each other,sweat on their faces, moans being exchanged.Soon a knot started to form in their lower abdomens,"Y-Yuri! i-i'm going to cum..." Otabek said.He came, filling Yuri's ass with the white liquid. Otabek collapsed next to Yuri covering both of them with the blanket."That was fun,wasn't it?" Otabek said looking at Yuri sitting up leaning on his elbow. "S-Shut up bastard" he replied before turning the other way and fell asleep. Otabek wrapped his arm on Yuri's waist and they fell asleep spooning.