the life of Jack.

Jack the Ripper was a little smol bean living his sweet kind life of killing prostitutes and what not. You know. The good shizz. He was born [date unknown] in London. And died on [date unknown]. And he was [unknown height, weight,age,looks] But let's just say he was a 6"2 man with a slender body and he looked like a cute vampire. Because don't we all think of serial killers like that? At least I do. Ya know just lil ol me looking at the positive side.

So he was there chillin. Killin. He convinced a 23 year old jersey girl [yes she's all the way from Jersey] to go inside his little old studio apartment in London. And then he ended up brutally raping her. And it wasn't the "hot" sexy "oh I wish I was there getting raped" type of rape that you see on tv. No no no. It was the harsh "shizz when is this over" type of rape. Poor girl couldn't breath after. So then he took her and stocked a knife down her throat. Then when he cut her up unit little pieces, he got her body and made himself a stew with the body parts. Dam was it delicious! So then he took the remain of the body and made sum furniture. He then displayed all of her skeletons on her wall while he was having a little celebration for this girl is his third girl that he has killed.

But then when he stood there looking at the skeletons in his wall whilst tucking his balls back in his jeans he got a feeling. A new feeling. Not the feeling when he rapes girls and eats them. No this was a feeling that he hasn't gotten in a long time. This feeling was boredom. Yes. He was bored. He has killed a 16 year old. A 21 year old and now this 23 year old. He first got a good sense of feeling when he ate the first girl. Now he just thinks it's a routine. What happened Jack? Y u so sed?

He needed to do something new and exiting. Maybe, he should rape 8 year olds. Nah. They will be quick to devour once he kills them. Shall he start raping gays? But he isn't gay. Is he? Nah he ain't fam. What did he felt. Why was he bored. Aha! He killed his relations and never talked to them. He needed someone to talk to. He needed some company. A lover. A bae. A boo.

What shall Jack, the infamous serial killer do?