Jaff's first kill. [p.s it was lit.]

Jack was now convinced and little did he know, he was actually happy that he now has a "buddy" to have someone to kill with. Jack told Jeffery that he has never killed children only women. But Jeff said that it is much funnier and easier. [Its funner because he plays tag with them first.] So Jack went along with it and  passed by three school and got four kids. All by the age of 6-8.

Hey kids we own the newest toys in our house do you wanna come? Ended up becoming their greet. Jack used his ax. While Jeffery used his...well hands...and something else under...if...ya...know...what...I...mean. 😉 So now they have their kids in Jacks basement and Jeff unzips his pants and Jack says wait we have to get some women for me. But Jeffery tells Jack that he should at least try one. So he does and he felt...different. Especially when they were both in the same room doing the same thing...wingilinging with the kids. Jack is not yet convinced but he know has a backup so they can get away with anything.

Two down two more to go. But let's save them for tomorrow. Says Jeffery.

Ahh yes with two girls. Jack says.

Girls. Girls. Why do you want those god dam hookers. They are disgusting. Says Jeffery.

Then Jack gets mad cuz you know them girls are baes. And throws Jeffery to the wall.

How dare you say that. At least I'm not playing with those small men's wing wangs. Says Jack.
Hey! They are fun those hookers aren't fun! Says Jeffery.

YOU haven't tried them you need to try them. Says Jack.

Ough! I shall not do such nuisance. They seem so boring to play with. Says Jeffery.

You made me try these young men now you need to try my likes. Says Jack.

Ahh okay. We'll combine our fun together. Says Jeffery.

So they do go to a coffee shop that Jack is well known to go too. [ahahahha get it coffee SHOP. SHOP;)))] And they get two 20 year olds and take them under their basement. They each take runs exchanging their couples. They sewed them up together. One boy and one hooker. And as they were bleeding out they went round and round their bodies actually smiling[more like doing those ugly Joker type of smiles] as they were having a good time.

So after they enjoyed them selves and they all died from lack of blood, they decide to cut up their bodies and make some lasagna. Yums.👅

They both had basically a little date and made a some cheers for a successful night.

After that Hack asked Jeffery if he would like to live with him for their "work" so Jeffery said yes as he looks at Jack a little more differently than just his partner. 👀😉👌👅