The Peace Room

Hey its Yaniyu again but this story is from my perspective. On our school our principal hired a hippy you know those people obsessed with peace. So yeah this hippy has his own classroom with rugs and huge pillows it's an amazing room if you fall asleep they won't wake you up it's the best.

So we get into the room the hippy is talking to us about staying in the peace group. We sit there a while. It's very boring because we have to stay quiet,the reason why we have to be quiet is because this dude only talkes in a whisper. Then he's done talking we start acting up like talking and stuff like that. I'm the only girl in the class so obviously all the others are boys but when they act up. There a a boy I'm not going to put his name even though I want to,he does kabedon (wall smack "he puts a person against the wall with both of his hands against the wall on both sides of the person") and humps him from the front. Ok and a kid is laying down another kid opens his legs and lays on him lightly moving his body.  I'm just happy you couldn't hear anything of what was going on. Another little story is a kid had his butt in the air digging his face in a pillow another kid comes massaging his back from the side and another comes humping from the back (total number: 3 I KNOW OMG)  Gay class mates let's never meet again.

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter trust me there will be more love ya and wait for the next gay shit  encounter.

Lmaooo. Most of the population here are gay lololololol
-Ashley

- It was pretty funny👉👌lmfaoooo