Chapter 2- Wolves

)(*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*)(                                                                   Chapter 2- Werewolves                                                                               )(*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*)(

I sat under the tree scared and worrying about Raphael. It had ben about ten minutes since he left me here and the shouting had stopped. Now everything was quiet. He could be dead....no he couldn't be.....could he? I brought my knees to my chest and sat quietly waiting. After another five minutes, I burried my face in my knees and hoped that Raphael was still alive. Suddenly I heard a stick snap and a sword un-sheathing. My head shot up and I gasped in terror as a knight lifted his sword to strike me down. I screamed as I tried to crawl away, but there was no where to go. I reached out my arm to try and block the attack when he brought the sword down. I closed my eyes and waited for death.

.....But it never came. Instead I heard metal clinging and opened my eyes. Raphael had blocked the knights sword with his own. The knight swung at Raphael but he dodged and plunged his sword into the knights chest. The knight fell back onto the ground, dead. Raphael took the sword out and gazed over at me. His glowing green eyes looking me over.

"What would you do without me." He said, swinging the sword around in his hand.

"I uh..thank you...your alive!" I said, lost for words.

"Of course I'm alive how else would I have saved your neck." He replied, taking no notice of me.

I opened my mouth to reply but no words came out. Instead I looked at my arm, the one that I accidently sliced with the sword earlier. Fresh crimson blood was oozing out of it due to movement. Something on my arm shined and caught my eye. A bracelet on my wrist. A small, dull metal chain linked around my wrist and a thin, circular piece of silver with markings on it was dangling from the chain. I frowned in confusion. What was this? I hadnt seen it before. I don't remember wearing this- I don't remember anything at all...except my name.....

Raphael looked over at me. He stared at my bracelet as I was before. He looked away, thinking. I looked back to my injury and touched it.

"Ow...." I winced as I touched it.

Raphael's eyes looked back at me and then my injury.

"How long ago did you get this?" He asked holding my arm tightly as he inspected the wound.

"Ow!" I exclaimed as he gripped my arm tightly.

"Sorry." he appologised but didnt loosen his grip.

"I cut it on that sword when I was in the clearing, before you came along." 

"Hmm. You should probably get that cleaned, you don't want it to get infected." 

"Ok well do you know where I can- hey!" 

Raphael lifted me into his arms and began walking. 

"What are you doing?!" I asked.

"Taking you back to my camp. You need that injury fixed."

"I can walk you know..."

"No, this will be faster. I don't want you getting left behind and slowing us down."

"Still, do you have to carry me?" 

"You don't like it? Ok fine." 

He swung me over his shoulder, letting my arms and head dangle over his back.