Chapter One

Chapter One

--Brooklynn's point of view--

"H-he told me he loved me" I sobbed onto my best friend, Niall's chest "He told me he'd never leave me he promised! And now he's gone." I cried for hours and Niall sat with me the whole time, gently rubbing my back, comforting me.

"Shh it'll all be okay soon, Brook" He whispered soothingly in my ear "Everything will turn out fine"

"N-no it won't" I clung to him "I loved him.. I still do but he didn't care. He is just pretending nothing happened but I love him"

"He doesn't deserve your love. You'll find someone else soon babe I promise" He kissed my forehead gently as he held my small shaking body against his large muscular one. I nodded slightly and hugged him. I knew he was right, even though I didn't want him to be right. I didn't want anyone else. The only one I wanted was my boyfriend, well now apparently my ex boyfriend, Ashton. He was perfect. He called me his baby and he treated me like I wanted to be treated. Except he left me. He was gone now. I was interrupted from my thought by Niall's comforting voice "Brook, would you like to cuddle to get your mind off of everything? We can watch a movie if you want to." I nodded and he turned on the tv, me still in his arms. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"Frozen" I said quietly. Frozen was my favorite movie, maybe it would make me a bit happier. He nodded and turned on the movie as he layed me down on my bed, climbing in next to me. He wrapped his arms around me protectively as the movie started.

By the time the movie was over, I was falling asleep in Niall's arms. "Niall?" I asked quietly, looking up at him. He nodded for me to go on "Will you stay here with me tonight?" I tried not to get my hopes up, since he was busy being in One Direction and all.

"Of course" he smiled and kissed the top of my head. I smiled as I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

--Niall's point of view--

It broke my heart to have her crying in my arms like this. She looked so weak, so broken. I knew Ashton wasn't good for her, but I knew she loved him so I never told her. I should've. Maybe then she wouldn't be this upset.

It breaks me down to know she loves him. He's not good enough for her he doesn't deserve her. My best friend is literally trembling and shaking because of that bastard. I hate seeing her like this, I just want to fix her and make her happy again. Because I love her. I really love her.

--Ashton's point of view--

I can't believe I just did that. I broke her heart. I don't love her but I don't want to break her either. I can't lie to her though. I wish there was a way everyone could get what they wanted. I want her back. Maybe I can fix this.

[[ a/n - I know it's short I'm sorry the next chapter is longer I promise ]]