Chapter 14-Christmas preperations

~The next morning, Monday, December 24, 7:00~
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"Wake up Gin" Harry said
"Okay fine" Ginny said
"I'll go make breakfast" Harry said
"Okay" Ginny said

~Teddy's POV~

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast. Then I woke up Victorie. Then Victorie and I went to the kitchen. The food was ready and Dad was probably waking Mom up. So we sat down, then Mom and Dad came in. Then we put food on our plates, and ate. After we ate, Uncle Bill and Aunt Fleur came to pick up Vic. After we said goodbye, they apperated back home.

~Harry's POV~

Since it was Christmas Eve, we decided to decorate for Cheistmas, after we did that, we went Christmas shopping. First I went, while Ginny stayed home with Teddy. First I went to Toys R Us and got presents for Teddy and Victorie.
(There will be a new update soon all about the presents)
After that I went to Petsmart for Sophie. Then I went to different stores and got presents for everyone.
Then I went home so that Ginny could do Christmas shopping. When she came home she grabbed Teddy to get a present for me. When they got back, I grabbed Teddy and got a present for Ginny. When that was done it was 12:15.

~Ginny's POV~

I went into the kitchen and made chicken sandwiches and curly fries. Then we ate. When we were done eating, Teddy went off to color, while Harry went to read. Then I decided to make cookie. So I took out the materials and made cookie dough, then I put the cookie dough on the cookie sheet, then put them in the oven. Then I set the timer. After that I turned on the tv.
*DING*
After I heard the timer go off, I got the cookies out of the oven and set them on the table to cool, while they were cooling, I got out the frosting. Then I went to Harry and my's room.
"Do you wanna help decorate cookies?" I ask him
"Sure" he says
"K great, wait in the kitchen"
Then I went to Teddy's room
"Do you wanna help decorate cookies?" I ask him
"Yeah!" He said excitedly
Then he followed me to the kitchen. Then I took out 3 plates, and put them on the table. Then I took out a container to put the cookies in. Then we started frosting the cookies, when we were done it was time for dinner. So we just had leftover chicken sandwiches and salad. For dessert, we each had a cookie. Then we watched Christmas movies until it was time for Teddy to go to bed. So we got him ready for bed, and said goodnight to him. Then Harry and I watched movies until we went to bed.

Okay guys so that was the chapter! I hope you liked it and if you did, please vote. If you didn't, please tell me how to make it better. I love you guys, Bye!
-moco_coco