Dean exposed

It was the end of the first factory day, after the incident, Cas avoided Dean and Dean slipped back into his depressive state of living. Dean walked into Sam half naked but ignored it.
"Dean I'm going out, I need to get outta this factory, get some fresh air..wanna come?"
There was no reply. Sam rolled his eyes and left without even a mere glance behind him, itching away at the scar Cain burdened him with.
It was lucky for Sam, that he didn't see what a mess Dean was, he was just acting. Like he always is. Pretending to be happy and encasing his real emotions inside of him until he's pushed to his bottles of alcohol so he can ignore his feelings for just a while longer.
I bet that Dad is mad at me because I took Sam with me too
He tipped the neck of the bottle into his mouth, a few lost droplets rolled down his face from the corners of his lips
I don't think he'll be happy with what this factory.
He drank again.
He's never going to be proud of me.
He was too weak to lift up his bottle, Dean fell backwards into duvets and pillows, staring at the spinning ceiling until his vision started fading and he fell asleep.
"Dean?...Dean. Dean!"
Sam drenched Dean in icy water which caused him to gasp with his eyes wide open.
"What the hell Dean! You drank 3 bottles! Pete told me he had to clean up your vomit and put you to bed."
Dean violently shoved Sam off of the bed and locked his bloodshot eyes with Sam's.
"You? Out of...All people? You? Telling ME about what I'M doing?"
Dean leaned forward, their faces so close that Sam could feel Dean's hot breath against his cheek.
"I see the way you look at me Sam. The way you stare when I'm with Cas, the way ya breathe heavy when I come outta the shower.."
Dean looked up attempting to keep his salty tears to himself.
"..that's not how brothers are supposed to be, Sammy. You're not supposed to think of me fucking you against the wall"
Sam lightly smiled at the mark
It's working.
"Why don't you do something about it Dean."
They both sat in silence, the moonlight poured in through the windows and everything stood still, for just a while.
"...fuck it."
Dean slammed Sam down with his lips and they spiralled down further by the second, into an endless loop of loving and kissing and fucking.

Sam exhaled sharply as he swept his damp hair aside.
"That..was amazing."
Dean was sat down clinging onto the edge of the mattress, his back arched and his head hung down.
As he reached for the bottle, he replied with a blunt
"Yeah."
Dean looked back and Sam was already knocked out. He drank until the last drop was inside him, and headed out. His uncoordinated footsteps echoed throughout the empty halls.
"Fuck. What the fuck did I just do."
He whispered to himself.
"Hey! Deano!"
It was the unmistakable voice of Meg.
"You ok? You seem..incredibly drunk. C'mon now that's no way to start off the weekdays"
Dean's head was pounding, the sound of his own blood pumping through his head drowned out everything. He collapsed.

"Hey!" Meg rushed to Dean's aid and helped him up.

"What are you even doin' up here Meg? You're a worker, act like one."

"I was just going to the bathroom." Meg replied.

"My bathroom!?" Dean exclaimed.

"I'm 4 months pregnant, gimme a break."

Dean and Meg sniggered quietly for a few minutes

"..Hey, where's Cas?"

"Clarence is working overtime. He's workin' my shift too-"

"-Hey! I said I'd give you two anything you need, he doesn't need to do that."

Meg was confused. She worked with her fair share of the elite, none were like Dean, he acted like Cas and her were his family.
Meg walked to the kitchen counter to create a cure for Dean's hangover.

"Why are you so sweet on us Dean? You must really like Clarence, huh?"

Dean blushed and rubbed his eyes, blinking up at the bright lights Meg switched on, like a new born baby looking at the world for the first time in the corner of his eye he caught the sight of Cas.

"Hey Meg I think I'm done here..Hello Dean."

Dean shuffled around the marble floor.

"Yknow I don't let all my workers up here. You guys are special to me, I just wanted to let you know. You're special to me Cas. Really."

Cas' tiresome frown broke into a smile and Cas began laughing with Dean.

"There's something about you, Dean Winchester.."

Cas replied while shaking his head.
Dean looked in awe at Cas, his smile was captivating. Meg squeezed Dean's shoulder reassuringly

"This should help with that hangover of yours, Deano. Me and Clarence should get going, don't miss us much while we're gone!"

Meg ruffled his hair, took Cas' hand and tip toed to kiss him. And Cas gently moved the black curls out of the way to kiss her back. Dean's smile disintegrated, he always seemed to forget that Cas was with Meg, but seeing them happy, someone taking care of him..he nodded quietly to himself.
Maybe I can do this without Dad. Everything is gonna get better, just you watch.
He mumbled,
The lights began to flicker as the door shut behind them and Dean was left in the darkness. But he wasn't sad.

Cas was in love with Meg, but he was falling for Dean, he held on tightly to Meg's hand as they left. He truly didn't understand his feelings.