Harsh Reality

After another night of being bombarded with bombs, the air was saturated with ashes and you could hear the distant crackling of a dying fire.

"Good morning Meg"

Cas rolled himself to Meg and rubbed Meg's arm to warm her up

"Gross, Clarence you have morning breath"

She turned around, trying to get herself back to sleep

"I miss our home, Clarence.."

Meg inhaled sharply and shut her eyes, trying to picture their broken little house

"C'mon Meg, factory life isn't all that bad"

"Yknow what I miss the most? Our comfy bed, these beds are as hard as-"

-Knock knock knock

Dean impatiently waited behind the closed door with breakfast for the two workers until he just barged in anyway.

"Hey, I got you two some good food..is it alright if I eat here too?"
Dean asked, he always
watched as his father played by the rules and treated their workers like dirt. He decided that he would never be like his dad, ever. He was the total opposite.
In a matter of seconds, they all began endulging themselves with food, chocolate, fried eggs, cereal, you thought of it? It was there.

"Wow Deano! You sure are livin' the good life with all this on your plate everyday, how the hell do you pick a favourite?"
Meg spluttered as she continued to fill her mouth with anything on the plate.

"Well my favourite is..was, pie but-"

"-Hey no ifs and buts! Clarence is amazing at making pie, no matter what, he is going to give you the best pie you've ever tasted"

Meg looked proud of his husband with a wide grin painted from side to side across her face.

"Well I'll be right back, I'm just gonna head to Deano's bathroom, see ya!"

She lifted herself up with the support of Dean's shoulder and exited the room swiftly, it was just Dean and Cas now.
Cas raised an eyebrow as Meg left for the bathroom

"So Cas, what's your favourite food huh?"
Cas kicked the sheets off his body as he felt himself burning up, he disregarded the fact that all he had on was a pair of white boxers.

"I don't know, I haven't had anything like this for a while, I mean, I'm alright, well fed-"

"Of course you are Cas, how else could you have a body like that.."

Cas looked down at himself and looked up tilting his head. Dean avoided his confused gaze and changed the subject.

"Hey y-you got a little somethin' on your face Cas"

"What?"

"A little crumb of bread, just, just there" Dean pointed

"Here?" Cas touched his own cheek

"Oh God dammit Cas I'll just get it myself"

Dean reached to Cas ' face and touched the edge of Cas' lip, where it began to curl. The crumb was gone but he still kept feeling Cas, just anyway to keep touching him. He was so soft to Dean's calloused hands.

He couldn't help himself.

His lips collided with Cas' and Cas didn't pull away. He let it all happen, their lips connected to each other perfectly, like two puzzle pieces.
Cas subconsciously pulled Dean closer by pulling him in by Dean's jawline , their lips were almost merging to one another and time was still for the two lovers.
Meg's footsteps could be heard near the door but they couldn't stop tasting each other's lips until Cas forcefully turned away.

"Dean, you know this can't happen, us. I have a wife and a child."

"Cas, please if it weren't for you I-Id probably be drinking myself silly, dying in the corner of some dark place."

"No, that was Meg. Meg gave you that hangover cure and without it you'd feel like death, that's for sure."

"You don't think I feel like death whenever I see you and Meg kiss? C'mon Cas give me this, just once. I know you see it, I know you see us.
Meet me tonight. Please."

Cas sighed because Dean was right. He could see him and Dean, together. He loved the thought of it. He loved the concept of Dean himself.

"Okay, Dean just this once. Okay."

He gave Dean a reassuring smile and just then, Meg opened the door the two quickly broken their hands away from each other and looked up, Cas wiped his mouth, he could still taste Dean's lips on the tip of his tongue.

"Hey Meg, I was just leavin', I'm gonna leave the rest of that plate to you guys..I'll see ya"

As the door slammed shut Meg's face turned bitter.

"You seem to forget, that I was a world class robber and a popular hit woman Clarence. I saw everything, or heard it, you two slobbering over each other. What did I do wrong, huh? Am I not good enough for you? Is it because the baby isn't-"

"-Meg no, it's not that, I love you Meg, I love you so much. He kissed me I didn't want it-"

Meg stepped forward

"No but you desperately needed it! You didn't pull away! I love you Clarence..but whatever happens, I am not sharing you with that fucking Dean Winchester!"

Cas tried to approach Meg but she pushed his affection away and stormed out, tears flying.

A/N Hey guys, I know what I'm doing with this fic now and I hope you guys like the ending, it's happy.. kinda. JUST STAY TUNED OK I LOVE YOU GUYS.