Raegan

The next few weeks flew by in a blur. I slowly packed up my room, putting everything into boxes. I did a box every day. I didn't have that much stuff, so that didn't last long.
I would miss Kale and Jack and all my friends from Maryland. Kale said we would take turns flying up and down every month to spend a weekend together.
School was a bore. My teachers got grumpy at me for not paying attention. I may or may not have been daydreaming about Justin.

The day finally came to move. Mum and I would drive in seperate cars with a hire trailer hooked to the back of each car. We each had a moving van following us. We had a lot of junk. Especially considering I had many siblings.

Mum had splurged and bought a big house, with eleven bedrooms. Enough for all of us and a couple of spare bedrooms. It was a big, orange, pumpkin-looking house.

Best thing was, it was a 16 minute drive to Justin's house.

A 36 minute ride.

And an hour and 2 minutes walk.

Thank you Google Earth. Although I probably wouldn't be walking, I would definitely be driving sometime soon.

I checked my three oldest siblings had everything and were in the car, gave mum a kiss, put my car in drive and left. Mum was going to leave half an hour after us just so that she could make sure she had everything done. I gave the moving van behind me a wave to signal he should follow me and turned left out of our street.

It was a twenty hour drive, and boy it was long. We stopped every six hours for food and to use the bathrooms again. I slept for an hour each time then we got going again. It took us around 25 hours to get there.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!