Justin

Having Raegan here in Minnesota has been so good. He comes over nearly every day, and the best part is that he gets along so well with my family. My dad calls him 'son', and my mum calls him 'love'. Everytime one of them refer to him as one of those pet names, his cheeks flush pink and he looks down, as if he's nervous. He's so cute. 

We have two months left of holidays and I plan to spend every single minute of them with him. He's so good to me, and the first partner of mine that I have ever truly loved. I just haven't told him that yet. I'm not sure when I will either, because the last few days he has been acting a bit funny. 

He usually lets me aimlessly scroll through his phone and take random selfies on it, but every time that I touch it, he freaks out and takes it back, muttering stuff about boundaries. It's got me worried. What is he hiding? 

I roll over in bed and touch his shoulder. 

"Mmm?" He mutters in response, not once taking his eyes off of his phone. 

"Let's do something fun today." I suggested. "We could go rollerskating or go to a park, or something like that?"

" Yeah, sure," He replies, focussed on his phone, his fingers flying over the keyboard. Seriously? What can be that interesting? My eyes narrow as he chuckles at something on his phone, then types something quickly.

"Raegan?" I ask. 

"Yeah?" He mutters.

"Are you even paying attention to me?" 

Without even sparing me a glance, he monotonously replies, "yeah" in  a bored tone and rolls away from me.

"I'm pregnant" I say in his direction.

"That's cool." He sighs."Wait, what?!"He rolls to face me.

I finally got his attention. Good. "Why are you ignoring me? I'm trying to make plans and you're just completely focussed on your phone. What can be that interesting that you have to ignore me?" 

"I'm sorry baby." He slides closer to me, a devilish smirk on his face. "Let me make it up to you," and with that, his mouth slides from onto mine, all the way down to the waistband of my shorts.