Justin

"Sounds pretty good to me", I say. I'm just about to undo his zip when I hear my door being thrown open. Grumpy at being interrupted, I turn and glare at the figure in my doorway. Danny.
"Rae!" He yells, throwing himself on the bed, wriggling so he's between the two of us. "How've you been bud?"

"Pretty good Danny. How have you been?" Raegan asks. I zone out, completely bored by their conversation. It really annoys me how Dan does this, don't get me wrong, I love him almost as much as I love Rae, but I would really like to spend some time with him without my brother.

Their conversation dies and Danny leaves. Rae turns to me and just stares at me. Like, intensely.

"What?", I ask.

"Nothing. I've just missed you so much" He mumbles into my chest as he pulls me close. I snuggle into him, stealing his warmth. This is what I love. Just spending time with him, sleeping, eating, watching tv, and most of all, cuddling.

We fall asleep like this.

________________________________________________________________________________

When I wake up the next morning, still entangled in Raegan's arms, it is to the sound of a phone buzzing. Rae's phone. I reach out to turn it off when he snaps at me.

"What are you doing? You can't just touch my phone like that." He snatches it out of my grasp and smacks it down on the bed next to him. Geez, whats his issue?

"You good, bro?" I ask, offended.

"You can't just touch my shit like that," he mutters and rolls over.

"Whatever," I say, "I'm going to go have a shower." And with that I walk into my bathroom, leaving Raegan in bed. As I turn on the hot water, I wonder why he was so weird about me touching his phone. All I was doing was turning it off!

I scrub myself down, towel off and walk back into my room. "Shower's all yours, Rae".

"Yep." He grabs his stuff and heads into the bathroom. I scroll mindlessly through my phone, waiting for him to get out of the shower. When he does, he shakes his hair off like a dog and walks over to me.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you before, it was totally unfair. I have nothing to hide on my phone, you can check if you'd like?" I shake my head and reach in to kiss. He leans in too, and we share a chaste kiss before we go down for breakfast.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask while munching on a bowl of Cap'n Crunch.

"Just hang out with you here if that's all good?" He asks through a mouthful of Rice Krispies. I smile and nod.

"Sounds perfect." I grin at him.