Chapter 17

" Uwaaaaa " Seungri shouts loudly after they arrived at beach. He sit on the empty beach then play with pretty and pure sand. " Ri don't run too much! Come here Seungri " Seunghyun call Seungri after they run away from them. " sorry Hyung. Let me help you Hyung " Seungri walk to them then bring some items from them. " no need Ri ya. Its heavy " Seunghyun try to take away that things but Seungri just walk away ignore him. " Hyung stay here don't we? I like this place. Very cloudy calm.and beautiful Hyung. We sit here OK? " Seungri cutely said to them and they just nodded to him before spread the mat on the groud.

" Hyung. Can I go play there awhile Hyung? " Seungri ask them and show them the place that full with bird. " we just sit Seungri ah. Now you want to go there. Aigoo sit first, eat this. Then Hyung will let you go there " Seungri just give up then let Seunghyun feed him. " now can I go? I really want to go there " Seungri keep whining then hurrily to the place that full of bird then chase them. " Seungri really like to play with bird. Look he really want to chase them. How I wish he will be free like those bird. How happy he is. But when he play like that I always worry cause he will get tired and lost his breath. He want run and play soccer too. But he can't. " Seunghyun said sadly without look at them staring at Seungri. " if I can, I really want give my heart to him so he can feel this world. Feel this world nicely " Seunghyun try hard not to crying and look at happy Seungri playing with those birds. " don't say that Hyung, he can't life without you right. You the one who always take care of him " Jiyong soothing Seunghyun and pat Seunghyun back. " please take care Seungri too Jiyong. He like you more than me now. All of you too alright? " Seunghyun ask them desperate. Jiyong just nodded his head following by others.

" Hyung!!!! Ahh I'm so thirsty. I want water please Hyung " Seungri walk tiredly to them then sit on the mat and laid his back at tree. " here Seungri. You look pale Seungri. Aigoo " Jiyong hand Seungri a glass of water then wipe his sweat with handkerchief. " thank you Hyung. Aih it's hurt a bit Hyung " Seungri touch his chest and let Jiyong wipe his sweat. " here Seungri eat this medicine. I almost forgot that it's your time to eat medicine " Seunghyun hand some kind of pills and let Seungri drink it. " thank you Hyung. Daesung Hyung, can I sleep on your lap. Im tired Hyung " Daesung nodded his head then let Seungri rest on his lap while hold his chest. " this kid want to sleep already. He the one who request to come here but he want to sleep now " Seunghyun tease Seungri but Seungri just ignored him and close his eyes awhile. " let Seungri rest awhile. He need to recharge his energy then play again Hyung. Rest OK Ri " Daesung wipe Seungri hair together with Youngbae. " Hyung pass that handkerchief. Let wipe his sweat OK " Jiyong give Daesung his handkerchief and let him wipe Seungri sweat away. " guys, I leave my phone in the car. Let me take it alright. I won't be long. Check me if I'm take time too long alright. He he " Seunghyun walk away from them then open the car door start to find his phone. He try to look around the car but suddenly there's someone knock his head with wood. Seunghyun hurrily grab his head that's now already bleeding. " this what you got after your Seunghyun dare to stay near Kwon Jiyong, a son Yoo SeonYil. HAHAHA. Serve you right! " that man bring out his phone then call Mrs Kwon and message her Seungri number phone.

Seungri that sleep open his eyes after hear his phone ringing as message come in. But he feel uneasy. Feel like something happen. And the result is true based on what he felt. He read the message and suddenly shocked, popped his eyes while reading it.

From: unknown
To: Seungri
You better check your Seunghyun Hyung hurry Lee Seunghyun. He's maybe dying now. You play with flame Seunghyun. So here's the result then. You didn't listen well when I said you go away from my son Lee Seunghyun. I'm Yoo SeonYil Seunghyun. I never give up and let any people making mess up with me. And you knew it but still play with me. Hurry Seunghyun check you Hyung. Then go away from Jiyong Seunghyun. I need to make him marry with Ryna. Just because of you he don't want listen to me anymore. So learn well from mistakes Seunghyunnie ya...

Seungri run hurrily to their car and found his Seunghyun Hyung already unconscious with bleeding head. Seungri scream loudly and crying. Other Hyung just hurrily approach Seungri since he scream loudly and can be hear in whole beach. " what happen.... Hyung! " Jiyong ask but shocked after saw Seungri cloth full of blood and Seunghyun unconscious body on Seungri lap. " hospital Hyung! Hospital! " Seungri said desperate and keep crying until they reach hospital. Seungri keep blaming himself cause of him stubborness Seunghyun become the victim. But he just blaming himself inside his mind. He can't said it out or them will ask him why. He walk to toilet to wash his hands and read the letter that man leave near Seunghyun hand. " Hyung I'm sorry Hyung. Please be strong for me Hyung. I'm so deeply sorry. I'm so stuborn with my ownself happiness. And now you hurting. Hyung let's go away from here and my Jiyong Hyung " Seungri said it and keep crying after read that letter.

" go away from my son or anyone else will be next victim " Seungri keep crying when he read that letter again and again. He really can't forgive himself. He fall asleep after tiredly crying and felt slightly pain at his chest.

Next morning,
" Seungri? Are you alright? " Jiyong ask Seungri after Seungri open his eyes widely. " where Seunghyun Hyung? Where is him Hyung? Are he alright? What at my nose " Seungri asking about Seunghyun ever himself already in that kind situation now. " Seunghyun Hyung is alright Seungri..Daesung and Youngbae stay with him now. Don't worry hes alright. And about that I'm sorry you fainted last night " Seungri just ignore those nose tube at his nose but he keep thinking about Seunghyun really make himself stress up. He felt pain at his chest and just massage it slowly but Jiyong massage it after look Seungri look hard to do it by himself. " can breath now? " Seungri nodded his head and apologize to Jiyong. " I'm sorry Hyung I'm burden " Jiyong just shooked his head and look at Seungri. " what wrong with you Seungri? Why we found you fainted inside toilet last night? Can you tell Hyung your problem? " Jiyong ask Seungri. " I'm alright. I just tired and shocked with what happen last night. Hyung please I want meet Seunghyun Hyung " Seungri plead to Jiyong and Jiyong just sigh. " you always take care over people while you hurting Seungri " Jiyong hug Seungri lovingly and Seungri try hard not to cry.

' Hyung maybe this is my last time to talk, to hug and to stay near you like this ' Seungri said in his mind before Jiyong walk out from his room to take a wheelchair for Seungri since he still tired.
.
.
.
Need to sleep tired.
14/1/17
Annz
Terengganu, Malaysia.