Chapter 25

Ryna stop her way after saw Mrs Kwon already got arrested at outside of hospital as she was trying to kill a patient in there. Its Seungri. But she look didn't scared at all, but happy. Jiyong must already made the report that make police found her and arrest. " Jiyong~ " Ryna said whispering. Jiyong sit on his knees crying, he don't know if he could be happy for making this decision. But what he know, her mom not trying when she want to kill Seungri. She really want to kill Seungri that time. She also kill people not once but more than it. " are you alright. Don't sit here " Ryna comfort. " you think I can be alright? Seungri nearly die just now, she killed Nana. Why this happen on me. Why she become like this! Why my life is so damn hurt and hard?! " Jiyong complain. He felt tired so much until faint again make Ryna must ask some nurse help to bring Jiyong to his room back for rest. He still sick and it's not heal yet. But another wound been created. Ryna really over crush to Jiyong, so while Jiyong sleep. She bring a wet towel and wash his face and body parts that look dirty. Ryna really love him, but Jiyong push away her love at end of edge. What she can do. She will try to accept it. Example already there. Mrs Kwon is the one, she really jealous to Mrs Lee, Seungri Eomma until dare to kill her. So she will try her best to not put too much jealousy in her heart. She will fight against devil power. Ryna look at the clock and it's already shown her 2 am. She start to yawning and she just follow what her heart want, sleep ofcourse. She close her tired eyes and really hoping everything gonna be fine tomorrow.
**
Ryna open her tired eyes and look around. Jiyong still sleeping. His face very tired, he got a slight fever. That's why he got tired. Suddenly Jiyong phone ringing, show Seunghyun Hyung ID caller.

" hello? " Ryna answer.
" where Jiyong Ryna? " Seunghyun ask.
" he still sleep Oppa. " Ryna answer. With ' Oppa ' word, Seunghyun really become soft heart to her.
" if he wake up soon, tell him Seungri just woke up and find him. " Seunghyun said. Ryna then smile widely hear it.
" alright Oppa! " Ryna said happy.

" thank God Seungri alright. I though he will got any effect from last night incident. " Ryna smile. " but what Mrs Kwon inject him? I feel kinda uneasy now. God please make everything fine " Ryna pray. Ryna back to her sense after hear a whimper by Jiyong that just woke up from sleep. " Oppa, you woke up. Seunghyun Oppa just tell me that Seungri just woke up again. " Ryna said upon seeing Jiyong completely wake up. " really?! Let's go "
**
Jiyong and Ryna arrived infront of Seungri room but they can't get in because there a lot of doctor and nurse team near Seungri. Even Seunghyun, Daesung and Youngbae got kick out. " Hyung. " Jiyong call softly while try to walk to Seunghyun with hurt leg. " Jiyong. Our Seungri " Seunghyun hug Jiyong and crying. " what happen to him Hyung? Daesung, Youngbae? " Jiyong ask clueless. " why we have to stay outside? " Jiyong ask again. " when he wake up awhile ago, he said to me that his eyes got blurry, and he feel he can't catch his breath normally and feel so much pain at his chest. When I touch his hand, it's got so cold like ice. I can see that he battling to breath just now. Jiyong ah, He just got new heart but why this still happen on him. He got so panic when he can't see us clearly, so he start to struggle and become breathless. I have no choice except call doctor for checkup over him. " Jiyong close his mouth shock and become limp. " Ryna, something happened on him. Ryna ya! " Jiyong said loud. " Eomma really injected something to him last night. " Jiyong add. " inject?! Inject what Hyung?! " Daesung shout. " I don't know. But I saw her bring out a syringe and inject Seungri IV drip with it. " Jiyong said sobbing. Then the doctor come out meet them.

" Lee Seungri condition got drop down. Just suddenly he be like this. I also weird, if the heart not went well with him its would not give the effect in this time. We just done the surgery 2 days ago. And the other weird thing, the effect to the patient that suit well with new heart not that effect. " the doctor explain. " he... he got injected with something doctor! " Jiyong said loud and cry. " Injected with what? " the doctor ask. Jiyong just become too tired again make him close his eyes to sleep. " can you draw a blood test over Seungri doctor? Check if something got to him until he become like this. I also don't know what be he injected but I know it's dangerous for him. " Ryna said begging. The doctor nodded his head as Ryna begging until ho both of his hands. " thank you doctor. " Ryna thank and walk to Jiyong now already sleeping after tired cry. " doctor, now Seungri is... " Seunghyun question got cut. " he sleeping back after I inject him with sleeping injection. I will draw some of his blood and send it to lab for test. " the doctor said and leave. Seunghyun bow.
**
Seungri POV.
Jiyong Hyung beside me, he hold my hand with tear wet my hand. I just can see him unclearly as I still feel sleepy. I just sleep back because my eyes feel so heavy. Next morning, I still feel the same. But better. Jiyong Hyung already sleep and that's make me abit happy. I close my eyes back and few minutes later I feel someone get in the room. I open my heavy eyes to see who visit me but something shock me as it's Jiyong Hyung Eomma. She walk near me with smirk and something shocking me more, a syringe. She draw out alot dose into syringe to inject it to me. It's a lot of dose as it's full into syringe. " aww, both of shouldn't meet. Look I have kill one of you now. My son too, why you do this to Eomma dear. HAHAHAH. Seunghyun, your life at me now. " Mrs Kwon said and pull out oxygen mask from my face. Slowly I become breathless and become hard to catch oxygen without it. Mrs Kwon turn off the oxygen tank near me and drop off the oxygen mask away. She noticed me that wake up, but she ain't scared except slap me hard. My eyes slowly become teary. " poor you stupid boy. " Mrs Kwon done her word and inject the liquid at my IV drip. I try to pull my hand away, but I too weak to fight with her power now. I just can accept that she win and she injected me. My tear fall at my corner eyes and make me struggle more to breath.
Because of My struggle, Jiyong Hyung woke up and shock seeing Mrs Kwon, his mom infront of me with a syringe on her hand. Jiyong Hyung push his mom away make her fall off, and suddenly Ryna appear and help Jiyong. " Mrs Kwon. Enough with this! I don't need Jiyong for myself anymore! " Ryna yelling and make Jiyong shock. I clutching the bed sheet as I feel my heart like burn cause I can't breath anything. " maybe you don't need him, but whatever, he will die soon so what? HAHAHA" Mrs Kwon said and stand up to runaway. The word that Mrs Kwon gave to me really make me scared. So she injected poison to me. Jiyong Hyung found himself shock and look at his back. I still struggle to breath. He hurrily put back oxygen mask on Seungri face. " why Seungri still struggling?! " Jiyong angry and Ryna help him turn on back oxygen tank. I slowly try to catch my breath but I don't know why my heart feel so hurt. My eyes got blurry and I feel I got shortness of my breath. Headache slowly attack my head that make me give up to stay awake and sleep.
.
.
.
Vote, comment and support me!
Annz
8/5/17
Kemaman, Terengganu.
Ig:Airakaila
Sec Ig:Annziseyoo_
...
Big thanks to all my dearest reader to read my silly books🙃. I swear this chapter most hardestest (😹) chapter  ever to be done. Cause I need to put new ingredient in this story. Because I put Mrs Kwon try to kill Seungri with injection, so I must to introduce what kind of thing and effect to Seungri and how will Seungri react. Next chapter will be Seungri POV too. So chill, I kinda tortured Seungri abit. It's only a fanfic ok. (Some of plot in this chapter will be kinda different from chapter 24)
Ty💞