Chapter Twelve

2 Years Later

Ayineg Pov

I slowly open my eyes to see myself laying in an a hospital bed I looked around confused I clicked the call button and a whole bunch of doctors and nurses ran in .

Ms . Ayineg you are awake someone go call Lucas right now " One of the doctors said then it all hit me I looked around  looking for Quincy .

Where's Quincy " I said practically yelling I seen one nurse clear her throat and look at me sadly .

He left for Atlanta two years ago babygirl " She said making tears fall down my face he left me and I been in a coma for two years.

Just then Lucas busted in the room running over to me hugging me crying slightly .

Sis omgg you okay shidd you finally awake " Lucas said hugging me tightly making me wrap my arms around him crying in his chest .

Ms . Ayineg can leave today after we run a few test " The doctor said making Lucas nod .

I will give y'all a few minutes alone " They said before walking out leaving us alone .

Well if you get to leave today looks like you will be coming back to Atlanta with me " Lucas said making me smile that's where Quincy stays .

Okayy you heard from Quincy " I asked making him smile lightly .

I hear from him here and there he calls ever few weeks to check on you he is a famous rapper now he made it outta the hood like you wanted him to " Lucas said making me smile he left to make me proud .

Okay go get this doctor so I can get the fuck outta this hospital bed " I said making him laugh and leave the room .

Finally I can't start my life over ...

Quincy Pov

I was currently in the studio with Nudy and Johnny writing some new lyrics for my song Motorcycle with Dreezy .

Yoo Q your girl here " Tom my bodyguard said making me nod .

Send her in " I said biting my lip thinking about Ayineg no I haven't forgotten about my baby she still got my heart Dreezy was there when I needed someone I guess you can say she just I don't know man but I love Ayineg I know that .

Hey baby " Dreezy said sitting on my lap making Nudy and Johnny scoff they can't stand her ass for some reason .

Wassup you ready to work on this new song " I said kissing her cheek and she nodded making me stand as the dj played the beat and I hopped in .

Once we was finished Nudy brought me my phone I looked at it and seen Lucas name on it as I placed it to my ear .

Wassup bruh " I said hear him sighing happily from the tone in his voice .

She awake Ayineg awake she healthy and she keeps asking about you , Nudy and Johnny " Lucas said making me smile and almost drop my phone .

Shidd bruh she awake " I said tapping Nudy and Johnny they stood up jumping up and down .

My mf sister woke hell yeah turn the fuck up " They said making me laugh and Lucas speak up .

We will be up there in like three days fam " Lucas said making my heart throb I get to see my baby and then somebody throat clear making me turn around oh shid I forgot about Dreezy .

Imma call you back bruh love ya " I said hanging up as Dreezy mean mugged me here we go .

So your luh ex woke up huh " Dreezy said making Nudy and Johnny .

Shut ya rebounding ass up jealous ass hoe yeah my sister woke up " They said at the same time laughing making me bit my tongue so I won't laugh I seen her chest rise and fall this bitch .

Fuck yall and fuck you Quincy we done " Dreezy said walking towards the door making me laugh .

Bye bitch I was tired of ya asa anyway " I said making Nudy and everyone laugh she glared at me .

This won't be the last of me stupid ass nigga " Dreezy said walking out the door making everyone laugh harder as Nudy and Johnny mocked her .

This won't be the last of me stupid ass nigga " Johnny said mocking her voice this nigga here .

Whelp looks like it gonna be me and my baby again .

Shidd Ayineg imma give you the world baby and then some you always held it down for a nigga so it's only right if I share what I made with ya .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey y'all missed me 😩❤️ ?

So Dreezy and Quincy break up huh ?

Ayineg awake finally after two years 😌😏 .

Quincy had got a gf on Ayin how y'all think she gonna react ?

- Tierra Williams 🤔