Prologue- Getting to Know Me, Koneko!

Hewwo! It is I! Who am I? Well let’s find out! *clears throat* but first! You have to know where we are, deep mode activated in this world, you make friends, you lose them, you gain them, well you don’t actually gain them. It depends on who you are, and in the end, it’s your choice rather you want to let them go. In this world, everything you do will always be there, becomes a part of you. Mistakes are made, because without them…we’re worse. Now, I’m going to ask you a question…what path will you take? What kind of person are you? Like I say, in the end…it’s your choice… Phew! That was nice! Now now, let us begin! This world is called, Innetam, yes, a very weird name indeed. I myself am not human…rather I am a kitten! Yes, a talking koneko! Huh, y-you want to know my name? Um…I don’t…have one…yet! Yes, I am very optimistic! I know one day I will find someone and they will give me my name! I honestly don’t remember if I ever had a name.  Now, I’m not an actual cat! Well I am! But….lemme start over! I myself was born as a cat, in Innetam, cats are common but I was different. My pelt was fire! No, not orange like fire, but it was actual fire! I was abandoned immediately because they thought I was Satan’s pet. Maybe I am…but I had to raise myself in this world, I was always left behind and others saw me the same way as my mother did, a sin. Maybe that’s why people call me Sittan, I know right!? It’s a combination of the word “Sin” and “Satan”. I’m not a devil cat!! I swear!!! Well sometime in my life, I met a god, he told me that he would help me, he said the following…actually I might even dramatize for you! He’ll be the italics and I’ll be the bold! Okay okay! Here I go; “Little Koneko…” “huh, are chu talking to me?” “Yes, little ko-“ “Koneko!? Ooo that would make a perfect name! Better than Sittan!” “Er…yes anyways-”  “OOOOO! CAN YOU GIVE ME A FIRST NAME!?” "First name?" “Yeah yeah! First name! Koneko sounds more like a maiden’s name! Something with pezzas!” “….no I need you to-“ “Aw come on!! You’re a god! Pweeeaaaassseee!” “No! I need yo to-“ You’re such a bum! Dang…some god you are -3-“ “*growls* alright fine! Um…Niji! Meaning rainbow!! Now I need to tell you-“ “Pshhhh! Hahaha! Niji!? That’s so gay!! My fur is made out of FIRE! Not rainbow at all-“ “SHUTUP!! I WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER NAME! NOW KONEKO!! I NEED YOU TO COMPLETE A JOB FOR ME!“ “Eh? A job? That sounds boring -3-“ “I swear, Koneko…you better not interru-“ “Huh? You swear what? Ooo I wanna know tell me tell m-“ “SILENCE!!” “…geez you’re very rude for a god -3-“ “I will remove your name and you will be known as a goddess other than Satan if you do this for me.” “*gasps loudly* really!? I’ll take the job then!” “But here is the catch…you will have to become a human in order to do this…” “Eh!? A human!? B-but” “No exception! You already accepted the request! Now you must befriend others around you…and become a goddess through love…” “-__- that’s so gay…and cheesy! I don’t want to-“ “too late! Already made you human!” “Whaaaaat!?!?” “*smiles* when you were born, people saw you differently…I see something else…something great! Now go and-“ “AHHHHHH! WHERE ARE MY PAWS!? MY PAWS!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!? MY FUR IS GONE! *cries* T~T” “-___- …..wait a second….how come you still have your koneko ears, and tail” “*stops crying* wait you’re right!! Yay!” “you’re going to have to hide those…” “……..what the heck did you just say *forces a smile*” “Look, humans do not have ears and tails, they see you like that…you will probably get executed for witch craft” “…..I’m dead!!! *cries even more* T^T” “Just hide your ears and tail, hmmm, put this on! *hands over a red cape with a hood*” “…do I look like red riding hood to you? -___-*” “-.-* okay fine! Put this on! *hands over a red hoodie with pockets*” “much better!” “I leave now! Bye!” “Bye you very rude god! Thanks for the hoodie!” “AW FCK YOU!!”.

Done! I suck at writing....I really do....well, BYE!