Chapter 10- The Len Spam :3

Hiyori and I stare at Winter, she really wanted to spam with us? I look back at Hiyori and she shrugs, “We can’t say no to someone with spamming potential.” I nod at her, “Someone with spamming potential is always welcomed to spam with us!” I cheer. Winter giggles (as usual =~=). I grab my Len pics and I see Hiyori running away, “Hey where are you going!” I shout at her. She starts running backwards and shouts back,  “I’m gonna go collect Len pictures! You guys start without me!!” I look at Winter and she shrugs. “Let’s do it Akira!” she cheers and I hope on her shoulder, “Yeah!!” she runs off to the nearest POST and immediately starts making VocaPOSTs. I think for a second, then take out my earbuds and music player, put the earbuds in Winny’s ear, and start playing music. She gets a tiny jolt out of it, “Akira…what are you….woah…” I giggle and take out one earbud and whisper, “Playing music while spamming is how you get yourself into it.” Her smile widens, “Oh I’m feeling it all right.” I smile and hop off before running off.
     Even if Hiyori gave me permission to spam before her, I just couldn’t do it, we spam together! Yeah okay so maybe the Len spam isn’t our…second spam we did? Anyways, Hiyori and I have one rule, WE SPAM TOGETHER OR NOT AT ALL! I think for a little bit, where would a person go to get pictures of their fandom? Then it hit me, where does everyone get their pictures? Well at the Google shop! (A/N idek why I’m even saying this but, I don’t own Google, ofc…I’m only 14 @_@) That place is ran by robots, you simply walk up, ask what you need, and they let you in a huge building with whatever you asked for. The building has plenty of pictures for you to take, lots of information for you to look at, and the place contains tons of people, which I don’t like. Yeah, Google is pretty big…also it gives you suggestions under a picture you look at. Sometimes the suggestions are random, anyways! Hiyori had to be there! I was about to run to the store when I see Hiyori running with a handful of pictures, wow she’s back already. She stops in front of me panting, “Why…aren’t….you…spamming” she says through breaths. I puff out my cheeks, “as if I would spam without my spam buddy.” She stops panting and looks at me, “Awww…Koko.” She hugs me tightly and I struggle for a second. She lets go of me and smiles, “Let’s do this Koko!” I nod and we both run off in different directions.
     Panting, I continued to spam. Lenny there, Lenny here, Lenny everywhere! I get tired eventually and check some POSTs, I see one that Winny made and the caption was, Oh shoot guys! The rules specifically state ‘no spamming’! We’re dead! We’re so dead!!! I laugh at her POST. That’s when I saw a comment with Hiyori saying Na, it’s cool, Ren is okay as long as it’s relatable. I think for a moment, maybe I can make this interesting. I comment on it, OH NO! YOU’RE RIGHT! WE SHOULD MOVE TO MEXICO AND CHANGE OUR NAMES TO WINNIFRED, HENRY, AND AKISIRJCJDNF! I put it up and wait for a reply. A few minutes later and Hiyori comments, YES YES! AND WE’LL TRAVEL THE WORLD AS REFUGEES!! Moments later, Winny commented, We shall grow mustaches!!!! I chuckle. I start to grow a bit tired, luckily, Winny and Hiyori were out of it as well. I lay under Lenny with the two and we doze off.
     I wake up with a headache again, this time tho, it wasn’t so bad. Not only that, but Daisy was standing above me with a death glare. I stare at her and shutter, oh no. She taps her foot impatiently, “Well Aki?” I gulp, “Well what?” her face expression changes into a more ‘I’m trying my best not to kill you right now!’ at least, I knew what it meant. I jab Hiyori, waking her up, and her jolting up made Winny wake up too. They both wake up and look at Daisy, then they too became terrified. Daisy clenched her teeth and grinds them, “You guys did a Len spam….WITHOUT ME!?” we all wince at the same time. I think right now, Lenny the Tree is trembling as well. Thank you Lenny the Tree, may the QU gods be with you. Daisy’s eye twitches and I see a vain pop out of her head, that ain’t good! (A/N yes yes, I used the word ain’t, which isn’t proper grammar, but who dafuq cares!). Daisy sighs and slumps her head in defeat, we all immediately have questions marks above our heads. “I just wanted to spam with you guys. It seems like fun.” Hiyori runs up to Daisy and pats her back, “Hey it’s okay maybe we’ll do a Rin spam next and we’ll do it together-” Hiyori stops mid-sentence. I tilt my head, “Hiyori are you-” “KOKO! SECRET MEETING! NOW!” I was surprised by her outburst so I followed her somewhere secret.
     Once there I didn’t even get to ask why we were there, she picked me up and shook me vigorously, “WE SHOULD START A SPAM SQUAD!!” my eyeballs felt as if they were spinning like googly eyes. I focus my eyes and I finally could get excited as well. “YEAH YEAH! A SPAM SQUAD!” Hiyori puts me on her head, “Winter and Daisy can be members! Although we do need more…and a more private place to plan spams.” She thinks and I ask, “What’s wrong with this place?” at that I get poked by some random little kid. Hiyori lifts her head up and says, “EVERYTHING!!” I look around and realize we’re discussing in the middle of the entire community. I felt stupid for asking that question. “Yeah….you’re right Hiyori.” She nods her head vigorously and goes back to thinking. I sit there for a few seconds, this feels nice…I start to doze off. I can be here all day-“THAT’S IT!” I yowl and fall off Hiyori’s head. She catches me before I could hit ground and puts me back on her head. She looks up at me and says, “There’s this place called Kik, it’s pretty far away but you can have an entire private room all for the people coming with you!” she looks around and sees a building that interests her. She manages to climb it (wasn’t that tall) and she looks around. The sun was starting to set, and you could see the lights of other lands far away. She points at one that is surrounded by a lime green light and says, “that place over there, is Kik.” I stare at the light. It was very far away, you could hardly see it, “How long does it take to get there?” she thinks for a moment, “About a month or so.” I stumble a bit, “A month!?” Hiyori looks up at me and nods. “I’ve been there before, it was worth it though! Maybe if I travel with more people, then it wouldn’t feel as lonely.” I hop down Hiyori’s head and nuzzle her arm, “Well then we better get to work! We shall make this spam squad!!!” she gets up and cheers as well. I hop back on her head and she climbs down the building. “LET’S MAKE THIS SPAM SQUAD!!” I poke her and say, “With you as our leader.” “Wait what!?”

Short chapter, here it is! I'm like 2 chapter ahead, XD
Yeah I got out of my lazy habit of not publishing ^^;