chapter 9

Rogue's pov

It's Sunday and I'm sitting here with nothing to do. But think. And there is a lot to think about. I turned on to my side and sighed. I'll tell you one perk of this job. I don't know whether it's out of guilt or if it's normal but my room is actually really nice, I mean it's small but I have a bookcase, a TV and a decent sized wardrobe all bought for me. Not to mention even though he's paying for my mother's hospital bills I get a decent pay check. And also there's *sigh* Sting.

I turned over and decided to put star wars on, I know the film well so I should be able to think without getting too distracted.

As I jumped back into my small but comfortable bed I started to think to myself we can't avoid it any longer we have to actually figure out how we feel for Sting!

But is this really the right place to fall in love? I don't think I'm ready... and what if master weissologia finds out I could be fired and my mother...

But what about Sting's feelings? Doesn't he deserve to know you're considering it?

But what if it turns out I'm not in love with him? After all wouldn't that hurt him more...?

Maybe but...

Before I could finish that thought one of my lights lit up "huh that's strange Sting usually wouldn't call at this hour... is it master weissologia?" I got up and paused the movie I wasn't really watching "it's not master weissologia or Sting... wait who is this? J-ja-jackal? Who's that?"

Sting's pov about an hour ago

"What did you say dad! Why is he coming back!" long given up on keeping 'calm'.

"It's only for the holidays Sting! You should be glad to see your brother we haven't seen him since Christmas! He's off uni so it's only natural that he'd come back and see us!" it is currently the start of the Easter holidays.

"But dad he'll ruin everything!"

"What?"

"You know him every time he comes back he tries to ruin something for me!" over Christmas it was my notes for maths for the first term of year 13. I had to remake all of them!

"Don't be ridiculous that's just a thing that brothers do"

"Please dad-"

"End of discussion. Stop being selfish."I knew by the tone of voice this discussion was indeed over. Not to mention the doorbell. "He's coming today!"

"Yes now be nice" I muttered inaudible things before a glare from the beast shut me up.

"hey brother" the idiot (jackal) shouted upon entering the room releasing a distressed freed who quickly ran off towards the kitchen to recuperate as he never really liked jackal found him too... too... overbearing. "How is your maths going?"

"Great no thanks to you"

"Sting" came a warning from the beast I shot the idiot a forced smile "come on boys we're having a family dinner"

"But I wanted to-"

"You can eat with Rogue any day, today is for family"

"Hmmm who's Rogue? Has my little brother got a boyfriend" I blushed and tried to hide it as I knew what would happen if jackal found out

"No but they may as well be dating with the amount of time they spend together!" the beast said snidely laughing at his own joke not realising the damage he had just done

"Hmmm interesting I can't wait to meet this 'Rogue'"

Shit

Back to present

After dinner dad tried to hold me back to talk to me about my UCAS application so I got up to my room way after jackal and quickly called Rogue and was scared shitless when I got no answer. So scared I ran all the way down to his room. Then I was scared beyond shitless when he wasn't there.

Rogue's pov

When I tried to answer the call from 'jackal' it hung up straight away so I decided to just go and check out what they wanted as could tell the room from the sign.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hello is this the room of master jackal?" squinting through the darkness

"Yes" a sing-song voice called out.

"You called me I think?"

"Ah you must be Rogue come in" I did "shut the door for me will you, roguey"

"ah yes master jackal" as I turned around and shut the door the lights turned on "thank you for turning the lights on I-" before I could finish my sentence I was pinned against the wall facing his yellow eyes and smirk.

Authors note

Rogue is in danger Sting go protect his Chasity!

There you go managed to get this one out yay!

I'm seriously so tired though and all I've done today is history I feel I've wasted today :-( *cries*

Have some stingue (and fraxus):