chapter 10 (fraxus)

Chapter 10

Freed's pov

I ran back to the kitchen still feeling the touch of Jackal on my shoulder. I hate it. It feels disgusting. I don't like it when most people touch me. I've explained it to Sting and Rogue so they both respect my boundaries and I've known Laxus for so long it doesn't affect me but when I explained it to jackal he didn't care. In fact he went out of his way to make me uncomfortable.

I don't think I'm going to enjoy his stay.

I know what I should be doing. I should warn Rogue about him as he doesn't know yet.

But I don't.

Instead I run right to the kitchen and into Laxus' arms. His murmured comforts and embarrassment at my sudden hug reassure me. So I pull away ever so slightly from the hug and look up at Laxus. "Are you okay" he says, his gruff voice filled with concern

"Yeah it's just..."

"Just what?"

"Jackal-"

"What the fuck did that asshole do!" he interrupted me

"Calm down Laxus I'm fine, see!"

"Tell me what he did so I can proportion the strength of my punches to his face."

"Laxus please don't you'll be fired!"

"And!"

"All he did was put his arm around me!"

"All! He knows you don't like it! So he does it anyway!"

"Shh it's just a small thing"

"What if I said I don't like it when another man touches you?"

"wh-"

"I don't like it freed! You don't understand how happy I am that you chose me so the thought of him, or anyone else, upsets me! So I don't like it okay!" ah I see he was jealous

"Stupid Laxus do you really think I'm going to leave?"

"I don't know what if someone better comes along!"

"For me there is no on better! I do understand as it also makes me so happy when I realise you chose me Laxus, so you don't need to worry about me leaving"

He stared at me for a couple of seconds "you promise" he finally said

"yes, I promise" and before I knew it he was hugging me and jackal was forgotten and for us there was only each other.

author's note

this is just a small extra chapter on fraxus I will (try) to get the next full chapter out by the end of this week but I might not. I hope this fluffy enough for everyone, yay!

i'm going to work on the next chapter tonight but i'm not sure that I'll finish it!