YoonKook pt2

no." yoongi says quickly, eyes opening. "please." and he swallows again. "please. jungkook. please. i'm so close." the urgency and the pure need that's in yoongi's voice is intoxicating.

"do you want something?" jungkook moves his hand back to thumbing at the top of yoongi's cock. "huh?" and yoongi's whining now. yoongi doesn't whine, won't ever whine, but he is now. for jungkook.

"please. let me-let me come. jungkook. please." yoongi begs. jungkook grins and tugs at yoongi's earlobe, enticing breathy moans out of yoongi's mouth.

"what if the others come in?" jungkook whispers against the shell of yoongi's ear.

yoongi groans, hips thrusting up slightly. "please. i don't care. jungkook touch me again. please just-" and he lets out a loud moan as jungkook starts jerking him off again. he had sounded so eager, so needy and jungkook couldn't resist anymore. 

"do you want them to see you like this?" jungkook asks. it's the same as before, yoongi thrusting along with jungkook's hand, seemingly given up on his "manly" pretense. "you want to be seen begging for me?"

"fuck, jungkook, i'm so close." yoongi whines. and jungkook makes his grip tighter, yoongi completely losing control. moaning loudly, hips jerking erratically.

"you want them to see me fucking you?" and yoongi lets out such a nice, loud moan as he comes, jungkook pumping his cock all the way through it until yoongi is completely spent. until yoongi is just laying back in jungkook's arms, taking deep breaths. 

jungkook kisses at yoongi's neck and shoulder, rolling his hips up into yoongi. it only takes a few seconds before jungkook groans softly into yoongi's neck and comes. 

they stay like that, jungkook watching yoongi's chest fall. he's waiting for yoongi to say something, turn around and choke him, yell at him something, but he doesn't do anything. it's a lot scarier like this. it seems like his anger is starting to bubble up. when yoongi sighs, jungkook can't tell what it means. his arms tighten around yoongi's stomach and he goes back to kissing up and down yoongi's neck, light pepper kisses. he's trying to dispell any rage. 

"i'm going to kill you," yoongi says softly, but his hand moves up to pet and caress at jungkook's hair. jungkook grins against yoongi's skin.

"management would kill you." he replies and yoongi pulls hard on his hair.

"fuck off." jungkook laughs which makes yoongi just pull harder until he says a quiet sorry and kisses at yoongi's shoulder. then, yoongi's back to relaxing in his arms, it's probably the most calm he's ever seen yoongi be. 

"hyung, you seem really comfortable." jungkook says and gets this contented grunt in reply. and he knows what he's about to say will ruin it, so he takes in yoongi running a hand through his hair and how yoongi feels so placated in his arms. "do you want to do this again?"

it's so abrupt how everything changes. yoongi's hands drop from his head and he grabs at jungkook's arm. "what the fuck are you even saying, of course not." he doesn't sound angry, he sounds sort of nervous actually. once jungkook lets him go, yoongi quickly stands up and pulls up his shorts. "you just managed to coerce me once you little shit, okay?" jungkook smiles, until yoongi turns around. his face is flushed again and jungkook can't help it, he pulls yoongi down by his arm so they can kiss again, softer, gentle. and yoongi is definitely kissing back.

"hyung? please?" he asks when he pulls back and yoongi is staring at him, eyes wavering.

"maybe." he says, then bites at his cheek. "but. now. just. go clean up, okay? i'm going to take a shower-"

"can i join you?" the look yoongi gives him makes him laugh and he really should have expected it when he gets punched in the arm. "ow." when he tries to look back over at him with a pout, yoongi's already walking away.

"shut the fuck up and clean up you perverted shithead," yoongi yells.