The News

Roxanne P.O.V

"Roxyroo, wake up!" Ashton yell from down stairs.

I just groaned and sat up. I looked over to my clock to see that it was 6:30. Well better stand up then.

I stood up stretched and trudged to the bathroom. 

Once I locked the door, I looked at my reflection and nodded. I don't look bad at all...Ah who am I kidding I look terrifying!

I sighed and stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower. I turned the shower on and started taking a bath. And I know what your thinking, 'Why don't you see if it's too hot or too cold?' well my friends...wait are you my friends? I don't know. Any way that's because I just don't give a fuck, I don't mind if its hot or cold...but right now it's cold.

Once I was done taking a shower, I hopped out and quickly wrapped myself around my fluffy blue towel and ran to my room.

I went up to my drawer and put random undergarments on. 

I then walked up to my closet and opened it. Regretting every bit of that action.

I let out a weird scream as all the One Direction merchandise I ever owned fell out of the closet.

"Oww..." I moaned in pain and stood up. I picked every single merchandise and stuffed it back in the closet, not before taking a shirt that says ' Dude'. 

I know what you're all thinking 'Dude, why is there so many stuff about One Direction in your closet.' or 'why wont you bring them out?' Well, that's easy. I am a closet directioner.

That's why. End of discussion!

I put my shirt and  wore my leggings and put my white TOMS on. I grabbed my bag and my phone then headed to the stairs.

Once I was down stairs I see my brother, Ashton sitting in the couch with his bandmates.

"Well finally." Ashton stood up dramatically while I just rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

"Morning, mom." my mom spun around and smiled sweetly at me to which I gladly returned. "Here, have some pancakes." She handed me a plate of pancakes and I quickly devour it all.

"How can you eat so much but not go fat?!" says Luke as he walked in wide eyed with the other boys behind him.

"Meh." Was all I said. "She's not the only one though, her and her weirdo friends has that power." Aston says while rolling his eyes.

I swallowed the pancakes and replied. "your just jealous cause we could eat as much as we want but not get fat." The boys chuckled while he poked his tongue. "Just...whatever." I laughed lightly and ate my last bit of pancake. I put the plate in the sink and my mom quickly washed it.

"Look, my friend will be picking me up in 3 minutes so-" I was quickly cut of by the guys. Rude.

"Who?"

"The crazy directioner?"

"The girl with the name of an actress?"

"Your only Aussie mate?"

"The Spanish chick?"

"Luke's crush?" Luke slapped Michael behind the head, while blushing heavily. "No- wait....Luke's crush? Who?!" Calum was about to say something but stopped when he saw Luke giving him the death glare. 

"Tell me!" I begged lying on the floor. "Roxanne Irwin, get up! The floor is filthy!" My mom says looking down at me. I stood up just as the door bell rang.