Awkward Day.

Roxanne's P.O.V

"WHAT?!" Sam, Isabel and I screamed at the same time. 

"You heard me we are touring around the U.S with One Direction!" I just sat there in the state of shock. "When..." Sam managed to speak up as she was looking at Isabel worriedly who looked like she was about to faint. "Um....I think in a week." Calum says excitedly.

After a few moments I finally got out of my shocked state and stood up. "Well okay, now get out." I shooed the boys out but Sam stopped them. "Hey Luke." The boys spun around and Luke raised his eyebrow.

"What?" 

"CHESKA!" This made all of us jump. Luke turned into a light shade of pink and walked away, with 3 laughing boys behind him. "Told you." Sam shrugged and looked over to Isabel who wasn't moving at all, so she went to her. I went to Isabel too.

I poked her on the cheek but no movement, she isn't even blinking...Creepy.

"Isabel." Sam says while I poked her again. "Isa...hello?" I poked her again. "ISABEL!!" This made me accidentally punch Isabel on the face. "OW!!!" Isabel screams from the top of her lungs making me and Sam jump back and fall on the floor. 

"OW!" Sam and I say at the same time. "What did you do that for!" Isa shouts while rubbing her cheek. "You wouldn't move, so I screamed making Roxy here punch you..." I was about to say something when Isabel screams again.

"OH MY GOD! WE ARE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION! THE ONE DIRECTION!" Isabel jumps up and down. I was gonna jump along but realized something.

"Guys..." Isabel and Sam turned to me questioningly.

"I just met Harry Styles in the men's toilet, I can't face him after that!" They stared at me eyes wide.

"Oh god...I feel so bad for you right now." Sam states looking at me guiltily. "Oh god...Well let's worry about that later, cause we still gotta put the onesies on!" Isabel runs over to the paper bag and brought out the onesies we bought a few hours ago.

Oh god...this will be a long night....

~~~Next Morning~~~ 8:20 a.m

Midnight memories oh oh oh oh oh oh...

I sat up looking around frantically looking for the source of sound. My eyes landed on the phone of Isabel which was beside her herself. I scowled and took the phone and pressed 'dismiss'.

"Well good morning to you." I jumped as Sam sat up and looked at me. "Morning." I replied.

"Let's wake her up, shall we?" Sam pointed to Isabel who was drooling on the pillow. She could keep that.

"Okay." I then put the song of Pierce The Veil 'King for a Day' on the highest volume. Sam and I started screaming along with the lyrics and jumping around the room. Me being me, tripped on Isabel.

"AH!" Isabel shrieked sitting up and pushing me off. "What the hell's wrong with you!" Sam and I started laughing and soon enough, so was Isa.

"Okay, okay. whatever." Sam stood up and took a green towel. "Okay, I'm going to take a bath okay!" We just nodded and Sam ran out. Looks like it's time for breakfast.

"Come on Isa, the boys are still not awake." I stood up and helped her up. "Wait, they slept over?" I just nodded. Soon we headed down stairs and into the holy room, known as the kitchen.

Sam's P.O.V (Bet you didn't expect that!)

I looked at my reflection and nodded in approval. Not bad...For the first time in forever!!!