Chapter 1

I'm over this. Every single guy that comes to ask for my hand in marriage always turns out to be some fob or some creep. I haven't gotten even the slightest bit interested in ANYONE so far. When will Faris a7lamy come?
I'm going to forget about marriage for now. It's not like there's anyone worth considering Anyways.
I sat in bed and turned the lights off and my thoughts drifted off to my future husband. He walks into our house with a bouquet of flowers and a smile on his face with his perfect set of white teeth and his perfectly lined up beard and I look into his green eyes, admiring the way they crinkle when you look into them. He gives me the flowers and comes closer and--- BEEP BEEP my phone rings, causing me to jump up in bed. I look at my phone and realise it's a message from my best friend Faryal.
Girl how did the guy turn out? read her message
I reply with: Same as all the other fobs. I hated him as usual.
Faryal replies with: Ugh come on Ayah I swear you've rejected over 6 guys already. Come on and find someone already I WANT TO GO TO A WEDDING ASAP.
I laugh and say: wallah everyone that comes always has something wrong with him that I don't like. I decided I'm not going to marry anyone unless he's Youssef Sawmah.
Faryal: God help you Ayah🙄 Keep living in that dream land of yours. YOUSSEF IS MINE.
I laugh at her message and send her a goodnight text.
I have to wake up early tomorrow because I need to do my makeup and and find a nice outfit to wear for the first time this year. I usually go for comfort when it comes to school but we're going to a party after uni for the special occasion of our friend Layal getting engaged. She was the first one to get engaged from our age group and apparently her fiancé is from a California.
I close my eyes and start to fall asleep, dreaming of my future husband.
________________________
Hey guys so I know this was kind of short but trust me the next chapters will be really long! Hope you enjoyed and salams😘