Chapter 6

"Cause I'm a fool for you, and the things you doooooo"

I was home alone, supposedly "doing my homework", when in reality I was having a concert with myself, singing every love song known to mankind. They made me think of a special someone. I suddenly realised what I was doing before I got tired and decided to start working on my homework.

While I was doing my homework, I wasn't thinking of the lesson, I was thinking of the Laith. I swear I literally have been thinking about him every second ever since we became makhtooben (married islamically)

I felt like a middle schooler that's thoughts are taken over by her crush 24/7 all over again. It was so funny because Laith was actually my crush in middle school. Look at us now, (islamically) married and all.

Alhamdulillah, I couldn't be more thankful. I had a loving hub who I knew couldn't stop thinking about me as well. Laith buys me a new gift everyday, leaving them on my front porch. Speaking of which , I decided to go check to see if he dropped anything off today. I looked outside and saw a humongous box.

I started smiling, expecting it to be a huge teddy bear in the box. I took off the lid and before I knew it, something jumped up. I jumped backwards, terrified and slammed the door shut.

I suddenly heard someone laughing, almost dying from their laughter. I looked outside through the window and saw the one and only, Laith.

HE WAS THE ONE IN THE BOX! I started laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. I opened the door for him and he entered my house, giving me a huge hug. Huger than the box he was in.

"Laith wallah I nearly crapped my pants. Why do you have to be so extra oh my Allah", I said to him.

"I couldn't just come. I had to make a special entrance. And don't worry, you still get a gift today", he said, as he fished for something in his wallet and finally he took out the one and only jeffree star highlighter in crystal.

I snatched it out of his hand, shocked. "NO WAY YOU GOT THIS FOR ME LAITH. I SWEAR YOUR THE BEST IV'E BEEN WANTING THIS FOR SO LONG" I yelled.

He started laughing hard again, but this time, at my love for makeup.

"Don't get too excited, when we get married for real you can only wear that stuff at home for me. But you have an exception for now", he said.

I laughed until I actually realized what he said. No makeup in public!!??? That's not good. I've always been the girl that wears makeup daily. This is going to be hard. I started laughing again realizing how much of a Kim Kardashian I was being. What's so hard about not wearing makeup? I can do it.

"ANYWAYS, I came over to talk to you about the weddin date. My family is saying that they want us to get married as soon as possible, just like your parents said. So, I was thinking, would next month be good? I know that's really soon and sudden but I honestly want to live with you asap and Alhamdulillah, I have a job and I have enough to maintain a household, with the help of my parents obviously. But only for a short time. Until I graduate and get a real job, and then I'll be able to support myself fully inshallah", he said

"I actually don't mind at all and even sooner would be good, but next month would be perfect, Inshallah", I said.

We discussed some more details until Laith decided it was time for him to go home.

"Alright habibti Salam, I'll see you soon inshallah. Make sure not to talk to any guys", he said

"Walaykum Salam, and you don't talk to any girls either", I replied

"I'll try", he said smiling and leaving.

After he left, I ran upstairs to the bathroom to practice the makeup for my wedding. I decided that I was going to be the one doing my makeup so I needed all the practice I could get.

After snapping some selfies and washing off all the makeup, I decided it was finally time to get back to my homework.