Episode 12

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Harriette, what are you doing here? You're working? Why didn't you tell us? Me?", Sehun asked, the costumer of the coffee shop where Harriette works. Harriette walked out from the coffee shop but Sehun followed her outside.

"You left school to work right?", - Sehun

"Yes, Sehun I lied! I know! If I'll tell you and to our classmates about my situation right now you'll never understand me! Now, go! Go tell our classmates about it, Sehun! Go!", - Harriette

"No, I'm never going to tell others about it. We're friends, right? True friends never tell their friends secrets", - Sehun

"Sehun, I even don't know why are you so kind to me. You'll really never understand why I am doing all of these. My brother Kris kicked me out in our home, he stopped paying for my tuition fees and giving me allowances so I'm here working at the coffee shop and I'm.... I'm.....", she was hesitating if she would tell Sehun that's she's married already one of the reason she don't attend school anymore.

"And you're what?", - Sehun

"Nothing. I need to go back to my work", Harriette went back to the coffee shop to work. Sehun decided to not follow her maybe because she need a little time for herself. After Luhan and Xiumin's class, they decided to go to a bookstore to shop for their materials to use for their project for the exhibit such as glue, glue gun, paint, paint brush, cardboards, styrofoam and etc. Xiumin was so bored shopping so he was making fun of his best friend Luhan. They were pretending to play the glue gun like they were real guns when Xiumin bumped in to someone.

"Sorry, miss wait Claire? Is that you? It's been a long time!", Xiumin said when Luhan and the woman are both surprised to see each other.

"It's been a long time! The last time we saw each other was when we were just high school! We should have a reunion with our other high school friends. I'm sure they miss you too especially you missed our graduation since you left to go to Italy", Xiumin said. Claire and Luhan just looked at each other so Luhan left to continue shopping for their project materials.

"Yes, Xiumin I miss you and our other high school friends too. Wait excuse me for a while",  Claire followed Luhan.

"Luhan?", Luhan just continued shopping as if he didn't hear her.

"I'm sorry", - Claire

"Past is past it's been years forget it", - Luhan

"Forget? When I stayed in Italy you were always in my mind. I tried to forget you but you're still here in my heart", - Claire

"How could you say that to me that I am still in your heart?! Don't you ever say anything you know you never do! You left me! You left me without saying goodbye! You broke your promise and you left me broken", Luhan said when Luhan's phone rang so he answered it.

"Hello? Yes Harriette? Yes, I'm with Xiumin shopping for our materials here at the bookstore. Did you eat your lunch already? Yes, I promise I will eat my lunch after shopping okay? I love you too bye", Claire heard Luhan's conversation at the phone.

"I'm already married, Claire and you know Harriette? She's better than you. When you left me I told myself "I'm going to find someone better than Claire who will never break my heart again", that was Harriette. And you? Just go back to Italy I don't need you", Claire's tears fell from her eyes.