Episode 47

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Promise me..... promise me you won't take her away from me..... promise me, Luhan promise me that..... promise me", Sehun said crying coughing blood again when Luhan saw Harriette waiting for him outside the emergency room's door thinking what he would to Sehun with his teary eyes. Afterwards, at the same hospital where Kris stays too, him and Yura are just telling stories to each other when someone entered the hospital room.

"I'll leave you guys for a while", Yura left the hospital room.

"I'm glad you're okay after what happened these past few days", Harriette hugged her brother Kris.

"I miss you, Harriette and I'm sorry for being selfish. Sorry for everything that I did to you and Luhan", - Kris

"You just did that to protect our family, right? I'm sorry if I told you I hate you but, Kris that's not true I didn't mean to say it", - Harriette

"I should be the one who should say sorry. I'm sorry for everything, Harriette", Kris said when Yura came back to the hospital room.

"I have something to tell you", Kris said when he held Yura's hand and Harriette saw Yura's ring.

"You guys are engaged?! I'm happy for the both of you, Kris!", Harriette happily said when Yura approached her.

"Harriette, I'm sorry for the mistakes that I did to you and Luhan", - Yura

"Let's just try to forget everything anyway, congratulations guys! I'm happy for the both of you", - Harriette

"Harriette, if you really love him then go", Harriette looked at Kris a little confused.

"Luhan, if you really want to be with him you can go", Kris smiled when a teardrop of tears fell from Harriette's eyes with a smile on her face so she hugged Kris again.

"Thank you, Kris thank you so much! And thank you for saving Luhan for me during the fire incident that happened week ago", - Harriette 

"Of course he's my brother-in-law so go, go Harriette and talk to him", Harriette left his hospital room to find Luhan at the hospital. Harriette was so happy that finally, Kris accepted Luhan for her and for Harriette, forgiveness is the only way to end all of these so she forgave Kris and Yura for their mistakes to her and to Luhan.

Luhan is alone at the rooftop of the hospital while he stare on his and Harriette's divorce papers and their marriage certificate. He was about to crumple their marriage certificate but he hesitated when he took something from his pocket, it's the ring he was supposed to give to Harriette long time ago. He was about to throw it but someone interrupted him.

"Don't do it", Luhan looked back when he saw his best friend Xiumin. Xiumin took Luhan's ring and he looked at it.

"It's a nice ring. I'm sure Harriette will like it and you will just throw it away? Luhan, I remembered when you told me you saw Claire that she was the happiest woman when I gave her a proposal ring. I believe Harriette will be one of the happiest woman in the world too if you will give this wedding ring to her. You've been dreaming giving Harriette a wedding ring since before what are you waiting for?", - Xiumin.

"I'm so afraid, Xiumin that I would make the biggest mistake in my life if I will do this", - Luhan

"What are you talking about?", - Xiumin