Episode 46

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

After the 2nd car explosion and Sehun still unconscious after being hit by a flying debris, Tao and his fellow gang members suddenly arrived.

"Why you are doing these?! I thought we were friends and I was so wrong that I trusted you! Sehun was right, if I should've just listen to him these things would not happen. Why are you doing these, Tao? Tell me!", Harriette said when someone started to shoot Tao's gang members.

"Harriette, run!", Suho said and helped her save Harriette. Harriette ran away since Tao asked someone to chase and catch her. She went to the woods running just to get away from Tao's fellow gang member who's running after her. He even tried to shoot her with his gun so Harriette ran quickly. Back to Tao, him and Suho faced again while Xiumin fought for Tao's other gang members but Xiumin's gun ran out of bullets anymore so two of Tao's gang members who survived the attack pointed their gun to Xiumin.

"Put your gun down, Suho and I'll let you and Xiumin go", Tao said while him and Suho are pointing their gun to each other.

"I don't trust you", - Suho

"Don't put your gun down, Suho! Don't worry about me! Shoot him, Suho! Shoot him! We need to end this! He took a lot of lives from us! Suho, please do this for my wife Claire", Xiumin said when suddenly, Sehun woke up after being unconscious with a headache since his head was hit by a flying debris a while ago when he realized the situation. He can't stand up since he's weak and injured when he found a gun just near him so he aim it to Tao but Tao was so quick that he noticed Sehun aiming a gun to him so instead, he shot Sehun for two times with his gun.

"Sehun!!!!!!!!", Suho and Xiumin said at the same time. Suho was about to shoot Tao but he already ran to the woods so Suho and Xiumin shoots Tao's two other gang members and approached Sehun who was shot two times.

"Sehun?! Sehun, listen we will bring you to the hospital just..... just don't give up okay? Don't give up", - Suho

"Harriette.... save her from Tao. This is my fault..... I shouldn't made a deal with Tao. He betrayed me..... we planned this ambush together but it supposed to be for Luhan", Sehun can't talk clearly anymore and he was coughing a lot of blood too. Suho and Xiumin realized that Sehun had an agreement yesterday with Tao that they will make an ambush for Luhan to kill him but things just went wrong.

"Sehun, listen to me you can't die yet. I will find Harriette. Suho, take him to the hospital", Xiumin left and ran to go to the woods to find Harriette. While Harriette was running away from Tao's fellow gang member, she suddenly fell that injured her leg. She tried to stand up but her leg was badly injured and he pointed a gun to her.

"I found her, boss. We're here in front of the long river here at the--", he said on his walkie talkie to inform Tao their location but he was interrupted when someone shot him to save Harriette.

"Harriette", the young man approached her.

"You're real. I thought you were dead, Luhan", Harriette cried and she hugged him.

"I managed to escape before the car explode. Are you okay? What about Sehun, where is he?", - Luhan

"Sehun he's unconscious but he's still alive", Harriette said not knowing that Sehun was shot by Tao a while ago.