Filch

Jenna saw a spider crawling on her and they slowly swarmed up her face she held her breath and reached to see them only to wake up.

Sitting up Jenna saw no spiders. She must be in the nurse's facility. She was lying on a bed with white linen sheets, and next to her was a table pilled high with the chocolate frogs that held the cards. Most of the packages were all ready open and frogs gone, but Jenna didn't care. Maybe she should get in the hospital more often if: people are gonna give her the magical cards, well unless they eat her chocolate!

"Oh sit back down!" A tall aging woman with a Victorian attire walked over to the Claude victim and pushed her back down on the bed.

"Excuse you! But i must leave to my friends! Unhand me!" Jenna pushed the ladies hands off herself and stood up.

"Sit back down young lady! I have a few questions!" This time Jenna obliged and sat down with an unhappy glare adorning her face.

"Where did you get the spider and when were you bit?"

"I found it in the hall and i think i got bit when i had Claude in my pocket, which was before breakfast. But i don't think he intentionally bit me, Claude was probably scared." Jenna looked around and was relieved to see her bag propped up against the table.

Ignoring the nurse's attempt to stop all movement, Jenna reached down and plucked her bag off the floor, doing a weird twist to get it in her clutches.

"What are you doing!?"

"Here you are." The patient represented the now squirming Claude. "Oops sorry." Quickly setting him down only to watch him scuttle away and behind one of the many hospital beds. Once a spider is gone there is no way your gonna find it again. Too bad, Jenna's gonna miss the little guy.

"Ah! Miss please do not tell that that was the spider!" A furious Madame Pomfrey pointed a gnarled finger at the spot Claude had disappeared to.

"........."

"Answer me please."

"Well now you want me to talk! You told me not to answer if it was Claude!" Jenna snickered at the ladies pinched face.

"You can't just let it go! Someone else could get bitten!" Mrs. Pomfrey shouted.

"Oh....i'm sorry, i didn't think of that." The Victorian woman huffed and nodded her head as if agreeing.

"I'll have to tell Dumbledore about the spider, hopefully no one else passes out." The strict woman was pleased with winning against the stubborn child who has yet to tell her name.

"How long was i out Mrs.?"

"Only till lunch time, you healed faster than i would have thought. It should have taken you at least two day. Count yourself lucky that you didn't miss all your classes on your first day" The nurse or doctor quickly performed a check up on her patient.

Jenna was getting fed up with this promised 'quick' check up, she wanted food! After eating all the chocolate frogs, well what was left of them, she had tossed the cards in her knapsack with the knowledge of being able to hide a submarine in the bag without it showing and was ready to leave.

"Excuse me..."

"My name for you is Madame Pomfrey and what is it you could possibly want. If it is to leave the answer is no, you are going to stay in here for the two days you should have been asleep for." The nurse stood by with a long needle like she was silently threatening her to disobey the orders.

"Um uh no no i was hoping for a glass of water. Could you get me one?" The girl hoped it was enough time for her to make a break for it.

"Aguamenti" pointing at the empty cup that stood on one of the many tables, it filled up with water, spouting from her wand as she had pulled it out of her bonnet.