Prologue

You were on the rooftop with Sanha since you were ready to confess. You wanted to say it directly but there is a side that was stopping you on what you were planning because you have a feeling that it will not end well. You just want to do this because you wanted to stop questioning yourself things like:

"Will he reject me?"

You opened your mouth and wanted to say but no words came out from your mouth.

"What will you tell me?" Sanha asked you with a glint of excitement in his eyes.

"Sanha, I know this is so sudden, but I can't get this feeling away," you sighed.

"What is it?" he smiled cutely that would just melt your heart.

"I like you, but more than just a friend," you said seriously with a smile but his smile vanished from his face. You instantly regretted what you just said.

"Mianhe, I like you too but not that way, I only treat you as my friend," he smiled slightly.

"It's okay, I'll be waiting for you no matter what," you faked a smile.

"Sorry, I didn't knew that you would fall for me," he scratched his neck at the back and chuckled.

What do you think? Is it wrong to fall for you? Oh well, you're right. You rejected me anyway.

"It's okay, you don't have to worry, but, can we still be friends?" You managed to ask while hiding the pain.

"Of course, friends..." he smiled.

It hurt you so much and you don't know what to do. You want to ask questions but you can't say it aloud, since you knew that the answers you will receive will shatter your heart even more.

Suddenly, the bell rang, signalling that lunch time is over. No one dared to say a word when the two of you walked down the stairs together. Before he could seperate from you, he said goodbye to you, with a smile, to cheer you up.

You smiled and went to the opposite way as a single tear fell from your eyes. What happened earlier gave you a headache and even a heartache. It broke your heart so much. You thought that he would like you back but that was unexpected.

The words he said made your ears hurt. The only thing you can here was his answer. You can't accept what he just said. You want to stop the world and restart everything. You don't know if you will love again or still love him but you will only set those worries aside.

After class, Eunwoo and Moonbin approached you because they saw your eyes were red and it got them worried. You didn't notice them behind you not until Eunwoo started to talk.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay? Your eyes are red," he asked.

"I'm okay, maybe, I just have sore eyes," you lied while smiling softly.

"Okay, take good care," Moonbin said worriedly and you just nodded your head. 

While you were crossing the street to go home, you didn't know that a car was going to pass by. You kept on walking as you suddenly got frozen when you heard beeping.

"MOVE!! YOU MIGHT DIE!! WALK FAST!!" the driver shouted but luckily for you, someone saved you.

"MIanhe!" the guy who saved you shouted apologetic because of you spacing out on the street. He looked at you and asked, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry if I caused trouble," you mumbled.

"It's okay, just next time, be careful," the guy smiled, "by the way, I'm Rocky."

"I'm (Y/N)," you smiled back.

"Nice meeting you. See you around," he waved at you and left.

You continue walking but now you were paying attention in everything. As you opened the door to your house. Your brother saw you then attacked you with a hug. He let go of you and noticed that you were gloomy.

"You okay? Is it because of Sanha?" JinJin, your second brother, asked you and you just nodded with looking at the ground.

"That guy! He keeps hurting you" MJ, the eldest, gritted his teeth.

"It's okay, I just need some rest," you sighed.

"Just tell us if you need anything," JinJin said worriedly.

"Do you not want to attend school for the mean time?" MJ asked and you nodded.

You still kept on thinking about Sanha. He still gives you pain in your heart. You can't think properly but you will try hard to forget those things but your feelings for him won't change. You will always love him no matter what will happen.

You will wait until the right time will come. The time that you will finally open his heart.

To Be Continued. . . . . .

---

A/N

Hi guys!! Another painful intro. So mean hhahahahahahaha. I don't know why I keep writing like this. So yeah, I hope you like it. See you all. BTW, I can't update that much because my mother confiscated my tablet so I use her laptop for the mean time and sometimes her phone. hhahahahahaha

January. 19, 2017