T w e n t y O n e

The CPR sound was the only thing you can hear from the room. No noise was made, nothing at all but a complete silence. All eyes were on Ong laying down. Even his friends were only looking at him. Later that night, Ong moved his finger and Sanha noticed it.

"Sunbaenim moved his finger" Sanha announced it and all of them walked towards Ong.

Then he opened his eyes and look around the place. The first thing he said.

"Where's Sanha?" he asked while his voice is too low to hear.

"Why are you looking for Sanha first? Is he more important now?" Kangjoon complained like a girlfriend.

"The fuck? Are you his girlfriend? Maybe he needs to say something" Gongmyung rolled his eyes.

"I...just want to...say something...to him" Ong said.

Ong looked at Sanha's direction.

"Sanha I would like to remind you something" Ong said as he looked into his eyes.

"I love you" Myungjun broke the seriousness of the two.

"Ignore him, what?" Sanha said.

"This might be my last breath, we don't know. Remember, Love her like I did and Don't hurt her like you did." After saying that, he closes his eyes and the heartbeat stops.

"Seongwoo? Seongwoo? No No No No." His mother panicked and everyone went quiet again.

Everyone went quiet except to (y/n). She started to cry silently on the back and started to accuse herself.

They even called the doctor to revived him but they cannot.

"I'm sorry to say this but your son is gone" the doctor announced it sadly and patted the mother. The mother gets weak and keeps on crying.

Ong Seongwoo, will be miss by everyone. . .

To be Continued...