∆SPECIAL GIFT∆

A/n

HI GUYS!! SINCE ITS SANHA'S BIRTHDAY. I WILL WRITE A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR HIM. YEHEY! THE STORY WON'T BE CONNECTED TO THE ORIGINAL STORY. ITS JUST LIKE AN IMAGINE LIKE THAT. SO PLEASE READ IT.

BY THE WAY, THE CHARACTER WILL HAVE A NAME ; ))

------------------               -------------------

- Sanha -

Today is my day!!! I hope many of people will greet me, especially my hyungs and Jade. Early in the morning, before washing my face, I opened my phone and check to see if Jade already sent me a birthday message. But I was expecting too much, so my smile faded.

Next, I opened our Twitter account. There, I saw all the posts of the Arohas for me. It made my smile go back on my face. I saw their edits for me and birthday messages for me. I really appreciate it.

After seeing those posts, I went to the bathroom and wash my face. When I opened the door, I saw Moonbin hyung washing his face.

"Morning," I greeted lazily.

"Happy birthday maknae," he smiled after he washed his face.

"Thanks hyung," I hugged him then he pat me.

"You're getting older and taller," he teased with his cat eyes.

I smiled at him and then he left me. I washed my face with face wash, of course. After rinsing it with off with water. I stared at the mirror.

Why isn't Jade greeting me?

Is she busy?

Did she forget that today's my birthday?

Does she not love me?

ARGH! I don't know anymore!

Maybe she is just busy, right?

I went out the bathroom and went to the kitchen. I saw all the members.

"Happy birthday, dongsaeng," MJd hyung smiled at me.

Then the rest also greeted me after he said so.

-T i m e S k i p-

We prepared for our concert. (Forgive me if I was wrong because I never went to a concert :( ). The make up of ours are well done. We wore our clothes and we are ready to perform on stage. But we still have 5 minutes before we go up on stage. So my hyungs wasted their time in checking their vocals and practicing the dance steps. While me, I'm just checking my vocals if its stable.

"ASTRO, get ready," one of the staff called us from back stage.

"Sanha, let's go," Eunwoo hyung called me and I nodded my head.

I followed him and get ready.

Then after everything we prepare, we went on stage. There, we performed'Crazy Sexy Cool'.

After performing, we talk to our fans. Then one fan opened our lightstick. Then the rest open it, its not just lights that I can see but it says "Happy Birthday, Yoon Sanha!"

I smile at their efforts. I just want to cry here infront of Arohas because they made me smile.

Then I took a selca with the Arohas. Then a cake came in. Jinjin hyung and Rocky hyung are holding the cake.

It was a big cake, and it was well designed. I remember the cake that Jade usually made for me if I'm sad. I'm still thinking when will she ever greet me. Is she that busy in making her webtoon?

I blew the candle and fans started to cheer and sang Happy Birthday for me. I really love Aroha but Jade will still be on the top.

"Who prepared this?" I asked because I would like to expect that it would be Jade.

"Us, Aroha!" They answered together.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, we are!" they once again answered.

I smiled at them and thanked them. I feel so disappointed. I didn't received any messages from her.

-T i m e S k i p-

We went home after our concert. I was going to open the door but they stopped me.

"Sanha, stay here," Jinjin commanded and Ijust nodded.

Then he entered first, and the rest of us waited for him to send a signal for us to enter. So I approached Rocky hyung.

"Hyung, what do you think is hyung doing inside?" I asked.

"I don't even know," he shrugged and stayed outside.

Then hyung opened the door. I opened the lights then...

"Hapoy Birthday Sanha!" Jade greeted.

I was waiting for her to greet but I didn't received anything. She was doing all these things while we weren't around.

The members grinned at me. There, I started to cry in happiness. She went towards me.

"I'm sorry if I made you cry," she hugged me.

"Jade, why you didn't say hi to me or say happy birthday?" I pouted and she chuckled.

"I was preparing all of these. I also prepared at the concert. I'm the one who did that. I also edited the video. I baked the cake for you. I baked two cakes for you. I also told the Arohas to light the lightstick to Happy Birthday, Yoon Sanha. I did this because I love you," she smiled at me.

"Thank you," I smiled back as she wiped my tears.

"Guys, the food will get cold if you keep on crying" MJ hyung rolled his eyes.

Then Jade pulled me towards the dining table. I really love this girl and I will never let her go.

The End—