•Sin#1•

Welcome to my book of sins!!

I'm going to start with the mistake that every noob makes or sometimes even experienced is grammar and I don't mean like "your and you're" like real grammar issues.

These people write as if they have never picked up a book in their life and I see them writing ALL the time.

Example:
Hi *brianna smiled*
Or
*She picked up her bag and ran out the door*

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Please excuse me for a moment so I can smash my head into a wall.

I can begin to explain to try to get it into the heads of these people.
So I'll say it slowly.

Asterisks

Are

Used

For

Role play

Only!!

Sciencey explaining part

In the fandom world we use them to say what someone's action, separating it from their text with asterisks * or in some rare cases for others it's dashes - as they are easer access on the keyboard.

Unless it's literate role play where it is just as if writer a book using the correct grammar without symbols.

Explanation over

In NO way that you should be using those symbols other then there proper use in writing, especially in a fanfiction because it kills it for everyone and NO one wants to read it if it's written like that, it just gives me and everyone a freaking headache and it gives a bad name to fanfiction.

I'm not going to lie here some stories written like that aren't half bad the ideas are really good and some I actually loved but it's just the way it's written that's the problem.

but hey that's just a mistake!
A sinful mistake!
(I'm not sorry)

Potato out!
Peace! ✌️