Good Shot

@#@#@#@#@

MAX POV

@#@#@#@#@

I saw the bullet, almost slow motion, come towards my hand and the ball. I thought that the thing was going to shoot my hand. Nothing new, but I wasn't looking foward to pain.

I closed my eyes as the bullet neared, ready for the impact. However, all I felt was the ball shoot out of my grip backwards, into the wall with a loud bang. How did he not get me?

I opened my eyes, looking over to the rookie. He stood there, his eyes open, staring at the wall next to me.

All of a sudden, an eruption of cheers from the boys (and squeals from the girls)  hit me like a tidal wave, bringing me out of my trance. I looked to my hand, seeing it stiffened into a tight fist with a hole in the wall right next to it. I was surprised, none the less. Usually we had to teach newcomers how to shoot blindsided, not the other way around. He was good, I had to admit it. However, I wasn't just going to say it to his face, no, he would have to earn it.

"What the fuck was that?" My brother soon roared. All of the cheers haulted, and the stupid squeals no longer came from the girls. We all stared at him, shocked wondering what his next move will be. He stomped up to the newcomer and towered over him, giving Zayn the death stare. I was suprised, none the less. He never did this to any of the rookies, he was nice and all most of the time when they were being recruited. "So you walk in here so egotistically confident, just to shoot at my fucking sister?" He yelled in his face. I'm sure his breathe smelled of weed with a hint of garbage can, so I guess I kind of sorta felt sorry for Zayn. Not too much though. I mean, he did almost shoot my hand. That wouldn't have been nice.

"W-well, I mean, she egged me on to do it, and--"

"You're point being? No matter what, even if they're from the other gangs, never shoot at a girl. Only the chicks in our gang do that, not the guys. That's the only amount of respect these girls and I'm sure the other ones from other gangs get and you sure as hell won't take that away from them, do you understand me?"

I was so shocked at Alex's words, however what made me even more flabergasted was when Zayn started getting red in the face, as well. "Well, it's not my fault! She made me do it and I never back away from a challenge. She egged me on to do it like I said and I'm not going to take fault over something that was way over my control!" He yelled, his voice seeming to echo off the walls. I had jumped off of the wall and ran up to them, standing in between and holding my hand to each of their chests, not wanting a fight.

"Both of you, shut the hell up! Alex, it is true it was all of my fault and I'm sorry. And Zayn," I took my hands off of their chests and turned to him. "yes, I admit it was my fault but you and I both know you had no idea what you were doing. If you do that again, you're out of the place for good. Now, Alex, since this guy seems to have experiece, I think we should let him onto the group." I said, turning to Alex one more time.

"What? He almost shot you in the fucking hand, and even you say that he had no idea what--"

"Yes I did, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have the guts to do it. Also, he had the guts to stand up to you. No rookie has ever done that before, so let him on." I growled, looking over to Zayn and nodding my head. He nodded back, and I looked back to the shocked and confused.

"You know what, fine." Alex grumbled, looking out to the gang who seemed shocked and confused. "Everyone, clear out! We'll meet up next week. Same place, same day, same time." He yelled, making everyone scatter off, leaving him, Zayn and me. 

"So, see you next week." Zayn said, walking away.

"Hey, wait!" I called out, surprising both myself and Alex, as well. Zayn turned around, waiting for me. "Do you, do you have anyplace to stay? I know you just moved here from San Fran, so--"

"No, actually, I don't have anyplace to stay." Zayn grumbled, much to my satisfaction.

"Okay, well, you could stay with us. Right, Alex?" I said, looking up to my red faced, fist-clenched brother.

"Sure." He spat, glaring at Zayn.

I don't know why, but after the whole shooting incident and him almost getting beaten to a plump by my brother, I saw Zayn in a new way. I think he's hiding something. Something about his past, something about his present, I don't know. Just... something. And I really want to find out what that 'something' is before it comes around and bites this whole WestSide gang in the ass.

@#@#@#@#@#@

SO A LOT HAS HAPPENED.

I STARTED WATCHING DOCTOR WHO AND I WATCHED THE MIDNIGHT MEMORIES VIDEO AND HOT TAMALI IT WAS DELICIOUS.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN IT? AND IF SO, FROM A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN HOW LOUD DID YOU SCREAM? MINE WOULD BE 7299107509749035790709179043. JUST SAYING.

LOVE YOU PLEASE READ VOTE COMMENT WHATEVER PLEEAASSEEE.

-M YOUR CRAZY FRIEND.