Requested React

Your first react, boys, is to my friend JoePerrysBrat

Jim: What are we reacting to?

To her, Jim.

Jim: OH. You need to clarify when you talk.

You need to understand me. Why don't you boys tell Kayla what you think of her?

Jim: I have a lot to say, let me go last.

Ray: There's no set order, you know... Anyway, Kayla, you're a beautiful girl. You really are. Don't let people put you down, especially yourself.

Robby: I agree. You're great, just hard on yourself. I know SM here was too but if the person that was convinced EVERYONE hated her can make peace with herself, you can do!

John: Exactly. As the Beatles said, "There's nothing you can do that can't be done." Keep your head up.

Jim: Alright, Kayla. Listen. You are beautiful and amazing. Like Ray and Robby said, you're hard on yourself. But if you think we aren't there, look again. We always are. We never would leave you. Look for us in simple things you do. Listen to our music, it helps. Music is the best way to reach us. Just keep in mind, I think you're amazing. Things will turn out better as time goes on. Trust me.

Thank you, boys. This went off without a hitch, you didn't start arguing like last time. And I hope you know what they said goes for me as well, Kayla. Take care of yourself.