Chapter 2

Nevaeh's POV

(Years later shes 17

I wake up to the sound of alarm going off. Ugh fuck my life. Today is the first day of school, and i'm basically thinking about faking my own death just to get out of it. I only have one friend. She basically feels the same way about going to school, you know doesn't everybody?

I get out of bed and go strait to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth ad hair, and do my makeup. I always do a winged eyeliner, that's sharper than the knife you grandpa used to kill your uncle Tim. Okay that was weird. Once i'm done with my makeup and everything, I pick out an outfit to wear. I mean I'm not really trying to impress anybody, I just like to look good. My bitch of a sister says i'd rather have 'fashion' over 'comfort'. Girl, I wear sweats 9.99999 of the day so you can go suck a dick.

But no sweats today. Today i'm wearing light blue jeans, my black and gray Beatles shirt, with a red and black plaid flannel.

I then straiten my hair, mostly because my hair is naturally curly and I fucking hate it more than I hate Donald Trump. So, after doing that, I put my black high-top converse on and walk down stairs.

Once I get down stairs, i'm greeted by my step-sister and my god awful step-mother.

"Oh how's the little bitch today?" Vicky, my step-sister says smiling at me with her ugly face that's globbed with about 34 layers of makeup. Ugh fuck my life. I mean I do live with my dad too, but he's ALWAYS at work.

"I'm great, thanks for asking! How's the hoe and a half today? Wait never mind, I actually don't care I just wanted to call you a hoe and a half. Oh look at the time! I got to go bye bitch!" I ask grabbing my book bag and a banana before heading to the door to hell.