Chapter 18

I get to lunch and walk up to Alicia who as eating a salad at our lunch table.

"Hey sexy!" she say taking a sip of her water.

"Hey" I say siting down

"What are you doing tonight?" she asks

"I'm hanging out with my dad," I say

"Oh, he's not at work?" She asks

"He has a break" I say pulling out my phone because I got a text.

Drew: Hey meet me the end of the senior hall next to the bathroom

I wonder what he wanted

Me: Okay?

"Who was that?" Alicia asks

"Drew," I say

"You guys are talking?" she asks "What ever happen to Ethan?" She asks

"Yea, and Ethan and I are fine. Jut friends. I'm not looking into dating any of them," I say " I have to go," I say grabbing my stuff and walking toward the senior hall.

I see Drew standing there leaning against the wall on his phone. I walk up to him.

"What did you want?" I ask confused

"To do this" he say leaning in and kissing me on the lips. We kiss for a good 10 seconds before he licks my bottom lips asking for entrance. I decline, I'm no going to make out with my ex in the middle of the hall way.

I pull our lips apart and look into his brown eyes.

"I have to go," I say putting my bag on my arm and walking away.

Well that wasn't awkward at all.

The rest of the day went pretty quickly. Once I got home, I saw my dad on the couch watching tv.

"Hey dad, let me get some comfortable shoes on and we can leave" I say

"actually Nevaeh, Me and Krista are going to go watch Vicky's singing concert, you can come if you want," he says. a frown appears on my face.

"No, i'm fine. Have fun," I say walking up to my room. Great!

I get into the shower to waste some time. When i'm done with that, I get out, brush my teeth, and braid my hair into a side french braid. Once I finish, I face plant onto my bed groaning loudly. I already know my dad and the bitches have left.

I hear a ding from my phone and quickly check it.

Ethan: Hey, come outside

I didn't answer, instead, I go down stairs and walk out the door to see Ethan's car outside. This should be interesting.