Chapter 43

"What, why?" I ask confused and worried.

"I guess we'll see when we get to the police station," He says while grabbing his jacket and leaving a tip on the table. We both walk out and start driving to the police station.

Ethan's POV

I already knew why Can and Ethan left, I have a pretty good idea to why they're arrested, drugs. Ethan, Cam, and I've been drug dealers for the past year, my parents found out and moved us back over to Jersey. But, that didn't really keep me out of trouble. Honestly, I've tried to keep all of this away from Neaveh because I don't want her to think any different of me. I want her still to think of me as the same kid that she met years back.

Cameron and Ethan can't keep their heads out of their asses for two seconds so I'm going to go bail them out of jail. As for Neveah, I'm going to have to lie to her and say they were caught drinking underage or something, when in reality, they got busted with a bunch of drugs in the back of the car.

I'm not sure how I'm gonna keep this secret away from Neveah. She's not stupid, so she'll find out eventually.

We finally get to the station and I tell her to stay in the car.

-Skip all paper work and stuffffff-
(I'm not too sure what happens at a bailing, buttttttt just go along w/ it)(I Aldo don't know what happens when you're caught w/ drugs, but as I've always said, so along w/ itttt)

I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for them to release cam and Ethan. This is gonna be a long night.