Part 3:Love is in air

“This episode is full of intense swasan romance…hope it is in limit.”

Episode 3:

Next day

Morning

Swara went to shopping and purchased some short dresses

Maheswari mansion

Swasan room

Swara to herself: shona..keep this in your mind…you should convince him at any cost…enough is enough…it is really hard to bear this loneliness…You should show him,he is your priority

She is often checking her mobile and time…and got nervous

Night 11.30pm
Swara is waiting for him,in their room..

Only swara and raglak are in mansion..

He reached mansion and went to their room..there she is…sleeping in sitting position.

Sanskar POV

How cute she is looking… I miss you so much wifey…

After changing to night dress…i made her sleep properly,gave a light peck on her forehead and slept beside her…but with distance..because i can’t control myself…she is highly irresistible.

Next day

Morning…swasan room

Swara POV

I was wake up and check the time in mobile..and was shocked

I hear water flowing sound in washroom.there he is..o god.how I slept?stupid,idiot,i curse myself….
I went to fresh up in another room…prepared break fast with ragini….he came down in formals and went to office without having breakfast..saying he has urgent meeting…

Afternoon
I am setting my bangles in dressing table…

I heard a door opening sound ,there he is ….without speaking he went to fresh up…

That’s it..enough.I want to make clear everything between us..I locked the door… And pull curtains down..

He came out in T- shirt and 3/4th track pant..

Sanskar’s POV

when I came out ..she is standing there…leaning against wall..

Swara: sanskar ,shall we go for outing

I pinched myself without her notice..is it true? Is she really my wife…asking to take outing.
But my mind warned me,not to listen her…this may be to speak about any family issue..

So I deny her saying..no swara ,I have to complete some presentation… Will go someother day….if you want you go with ragini.
By saying this I took my laptop and settled down in couch.

Swara POV

What he think of himself.how can he deny..is he angry with me..O god…may be he is thinking ,i am going to start new mission…
Its enough swara ….use the dangerous weapon…yes…seduce him

Sanskar’s POV

I am working in laptop or to say pretend to work and watching her through corner of my eyes.
She is staring at me and I don’t know what is going in her mind.
She tugged her saree pallu near her waist..Her waist is clearly visible now …I am freezed…she is giving seducive look…..it is tempting me..my hand is start to shiver ,it has an urge to squeeze her waist…i close my fist to act that I am not affected but I forgot I am staring her shamelessly… She smirks victoriously…. I can’t accept my defeat easily…so I try to focus on laptop….only try.