Reference // Options

* * *

THE DERES  ((For reference, idk if I'll use all of them for characters ;; ))

The Dandere (だんデレ) type refers to a character who is often silent and to themselves. It may be due to shyness or just because they're the quiet type. However, when alone with the person they are attracted to, they usually come out of their shell and become more loving.

The Deredere (デレデレ) type refers to a character who is completely kind, happy, and energetic. No matter what may happen, they quickly revert to their cheerful self.

The Kuudere (クーデレ), sometimes written Coodere or Kūdere, type refers to a character who is often cold, blunt, and cynical. They may seem very emotionless on the outside, but on the inside they're very caring — at least when it comes to the ones they love.

The Oujidere (おうじデレ) type refers to a character who wishes to be treated like a prince by the person he loves, even if they aren't royalty in actuality.

The Tsundere (ツンデレ) type is possibly one of the most popular or simply most used character types in anime and manga. This type refers to a character who treats the one they love poorly. Sometimes this is because they started out hating them and eventually loves them as the series goes on, and sometimes it's because that's the only way they know how to react.

The Undere (ウンデレ) type refers to a character who says yes to pretty much everything the one they love says. They agree as much as possible to become as close as they can to their love interest.

The Yandere (ヤンデレ) type refers to a character who starts out nice and sweet but eventually becomes dark and obsessive over the one they love. They become stalkers and use violence on, and possibly even murder, any person who gets close to their love interest — even if they're too shy to simply speak with that person they have a crush on.