1 - Teasing Kou

(Sensei  is Japanese for teachers right..?)

(And I guess the image above is Aki ;; (For now anyway idk))

* * * * *

ORIGINAL TITLE - " Aki vs Sensei "

* * * * *

CHARACTERS

(THIS CHAPTER)  Aki (autumn/bright/sparkle- Main character 
(THIS CHAPTER)  Kou (happiness/light/peace- Deredere

Aoi (blue) - Kuudere
Hisoka (reserved- Tsundere
Kiyoshi (pure)  - Dandere
Katsumi (self-controlled) - Yandere

* * * * *

   "Alright class, next page... Who's reading next?" The teacher asked, scanning around the room for any volunteers. Seeing Aki trying to stifle his laughter with Kou, he rose an eyebrow with an unamused expression. He cleared his throat, his glasses glinting. "Mister Saito, care to read the next paragraph?" Aki stopped quickly, coughing awkwardly and looking around. He glanced at Kou's page number as he pointed before reading out loud.

   The teacher still had an unamused stare, "Well, good thing that you have one mouth and two ears, isn't it?" He narrowed his eyes before calling on another volunteer. Aki scoffed, making Kou giggle next to him. "Ne, Aki-chan~ If you need to catch up, I'll make time for you!" Kou whispered, flashing Aki a quick grin. Aki sighed, tracing his pen over the side of his paper absentmindedly.

 "Gee, as lovely as that sounds... We almost never get any work done," Aki teased, making Kou pout and temporarily puff out his cheeks. "Hmph, that's what I get for trying to be nice to Mister I'm-too-good-for-you!" He whined, laying his head on his desk while Aki watched him. Aki let out a soft closed-eyed laugh, it was always entertaining having Kou around.

   When he opened his eyes with a few chuckles still escaping, he noticed a small blush across Kou's cheeks. Must've been from all the held in laughter, Aki thought, before grabbing Kou's journal. Aki heard him gasp, and he saw Kou already trying to reach around him with his arms stretched out, leaning in his seat. Aki snickered, waving the journal around loosely as if to mock Kou, who was whining quietly behind him.

   "Aki-chan, you bully! That's my personal one!" He leaned over again, and Aki ducked. "I know, that's why I took it, genius." When Kou started to slide out of his seat, Aki quickly tossed the journal back onto the desk before turning around in his seat smoothly. "Tsk, you're so fun to mess with, Kou-chan~" Aki teased with a low voice, turning his head so that Kou could hear him properly, watching him out of the corner of his eye.

  Kou's face reddened, shaking his head and crossing his arms. He stuck his tongue out quickly, making Aki chuckle. "Only a bully would think that..." He grumbled. Aki pretended to think, "Oh, my, I guess I'm a bully now, huh? What a shame," he tutted, turning around in his seat to face Kou as he rested his head in his hand. Kou only nodded with a hmph, closing his eyes and turning his head to the side for a moment.

   Hearing Aki chuckle, he opened an eye before relaxing back in his seat. He sighed, watching as Aki started looking at his journal again. Immediately, he reached for it protectively, holding it with a firm grip. Aki chuckled, shaking his head. "Only curious," he shrugged. Then, Aki moved his arm to rest on Kou's desk, slowly moving it forward.

  Thinking that he was just trying to grab his journal again, Kou moved his own arm back. Aki only smirked, reaching for Kou's other arm, much to his confusion. Aki brushed his fingers against the back of Kou's hand with a bored expression, and Kou felt his face heat up. "A-Aki-chan?" He stuttered out, and Aki only hummed in response. "What are you up to...?" Kou asked hesitantly, secretly worrying that that would make Aki stop his actions.

   But...it didn't, secretly relieving and surprising him. Although this wasn't the first time that Aki did something similar to this... It always caught Kou by surprise. He's just bored, he thought, watching Aki start to stroke his hand lightly. This lasted throughout the class period, they still made light conversation, Aki more focused on the feeling of skin contact, and Kou focusing on Aki in general. The bell rang, and the paper was now homework... But Kou didn't really regret it. In fact, secretly, he was fine with it. As long as it meant that Aki's attention was on him.

  He let out a nervous laugh as they both walked out of class together and to their next period of the day. Kou was almost always slightly disappointed that he didn't have this class with Aki, but he survived. Aki would sometimes secretly text him during class though, always starting off with some sort of complaint about the boring teacher or the annoying students. 

* * * * *

Hey guys, it's Author here ;; ~
 Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (Although, in my eyes... So short T_T)
I'm trying to write a new type of story! >:3 So I hope it goes well and all obviously...

I also hope that there's some sort of progress in this chapter... With the relationships I guess? Idk.  But I guess I'll mention that Kou and Aki are best friends. Aaand for this story... Aki is *drum-roll* the main protagonist! And Kou... *ah yes more drum rolls for suspense* a Deredere~! I tried making him as cute and energetic in this one, despite being teased by Aki lol

Anyways... Next chapter is the next class... You know what that means! ...no? Ah... It's the next love interest~ (or dere lmao) 

Thx for reading 
♡♡
Lots of love, Charlie-kun ;;